Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,516 members, 7,911,275 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:43 AM

How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God (4414 Views)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jacksonville:

amen bro. I'm Ernest.

OK, I will put you in prayers. I strongly believe something will happen even if there is distance. Read the scripture below and know why. Make sure you stay away from sin and confess to anyone you know any sin hiding in your heart. Only sin blocks God from hearing our prayers. When that sin is eradicated, everything thing you pray to God with a clean heart will be answered the next minute and you will see it manifesting.

James 5:16 ► Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
kingcity:
I want to ask you 3 questions asked by raydos on the other thread

i want to ask three questions

(1) how often do you fast?

(2) do you pray at least 10times a day?

(3) do you distance yourself from sin?

https://www.nairaland.com/3428428/think-im-losing-belief

I am asking this question because I noticed nobody is questioning his faith here but when a christian turn to atheist, you guys always claim he was never a christian. I just hope the same logic is applied here
1. I fast once a week on Sundays. I always go to church with an empty stomach and come back by 12pm before I eat. And when I visit people in the hospital, I go there with an empty stomach, share words of hope to them and lay my hand on them asking the sickness in them to come out because I know it hears my voice.

2. I don't count the number of times I pray a day but if I do, I think it will be over 50 times. I start my day with prayer and end it with prayer. Before and after I eat I pray. I read everyday for at least 4 hours and at the beginning and ending of each hour I pray and I get unbelievable understanding there after

3. YES. It is just the grace of God. On the 11th of July this year, I was in the library reading and someone came to me and started sharing the word of God and in the end prayed for me. I wrote the day down and made a promise to myself that it will be the last day I will offend God with sin. I celebrate the day every month and when it get to 1 year, I will kill Chicken and invite orphans and people with disabilities to celebrate with me. It's more than three months now and I just look back and tell myself that I have come a long way. No sin interest me. Even when I see a woman badly dressed, I easily turn my head the other way. It's just the grace of God and not my power smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
but I know a pastor with an eye defect. He uses glasses I'm not making fun of your healing or anything but why do you think he wasn't healed of his. I don't think anybody would prefrer medicated glasses over 20/20,vision
This is why I have a problem with anecdotal evidence.
A pastor doesn't make him righteous. Anyone can be a pastor. Only the prayer of the righteous is effective and the prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God.
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jesuobu:
OK, I will put you in prayers. I strongly believe something will happen even if there is distance. Read the scripture below and know why. Make sure you stay away from sin and confess to anyone you know any sin hiding in your heart. Only sin blocks God from hearing our prayers. When that sin is eradicated, everything thing you pray to God with a clean heart will be answered the next minute and you will see it manifesting.

James 5:16 ► Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

amen, thanks. We are all sinners in one way or the other,since sin is a reproach even when righteousness exalts us all .

I will pray with it ... Thanks again bro

1 Like

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Cindycruzz: 5:39am On Jun 08, 2020
I need Jesus to cure this myoooa6on my eyes cry
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Cindycruzz: 5:40am On Jun 08, 2020
I need Jesus to cure this Myopia on my eyes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Pool Betting A Sin Before God? / Is Eternal Security Biblical? / Did She Loose Faith Or She Was Just A Church-goer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.