Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Singapore & Nigeria Business Opening - Your Suggestion Required - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Singapore & Nigeria Business Opening - Your Suggestion Required (736 Views)

Help On Business Suggestion / Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity / Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singapore & Nigeria Business Opening - Your Suggestion Required by Rakhshan: 4:07am On Oct 27, 2009
Dear All,

After months of Brainstorm. I have a Nigerian coming to Singapore to lay up plans for a business.

Now instead of egostically seeking the benefit of profit involve for any business venture.

I would require your views of what connection between this two countries can help nigeria to solve exesiting needs/problem.

any ideas is welcome so atleast we know what is demand and what is not. ''example'' cheap used/refurbished laptops sale, "an online mart" ,ETC 

Remember your plan will only benefit you in the long run thats how i see it ,

Now Why Singapore ?
Singapore is actually a traffic route from the west to east and vice versa.

The laws are so strict here that any monkey business will land you in death, cane or a long time in prison.

For Many,  this may not be humanity but i am not here to talk politics.
because of the law being like this my family,friends can still go out and come back home alife, We have investors from all over the world who trust what they put.

So lets come back to topic i need your views and please dont give me something out of the topic. you may be considered if you think you can make a difference in Nigeria.

Remember i only need your views, i am not asking you to come to singapore or something !!

Thank you and God Bless
Rakhshan
Re: Singapore & Nigeria Business Opening - Your Suggestion Required by kuvieta: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2009
Firstly i didn get ur point is it that you want to do business in Singapore or in Nigeria
if it is in Nigeria i think a good business is a drink factory and a recycling factory those i think will be very useful in Nigeria especially in the Niger Delta region which is still a place to explore in doing business.
If u want to discuss more u can reach me on my email kuvieta@yahoo.com.
I'm actually trying to put up investors from different country especially from the middle east to come up with a good project.
hope to hear from u

(1) (Reply)

Free Consultancy Here On Nairaland For SME Startups. / First Bank Deposit Another 1.9 Bn In A Customer 's Account / Business Loan Made Easy At Last Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.