Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) (43224 Views)

Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Militants Surrender Their Weapons In Rivers State, Nigerians React.PICS / "Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Speakoutnaija1: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mr Lai Mohammed is a honest and a God fearing person, I don't know why Nigerians like to blackmails, Mr Lai Mohammed is a loyal person, Lai Mohammed has flew to China and other parts of the world with public airlines, on errands for the benefits of our Nation. I wonder why he will fly to delta with private jet, why would someone blackmail a good minister with huge lies, this government are doing their best making sure this country is in good position, we don't have to pay them back with such evil, It is impossible for Lai Mohammed to fly with private jets.
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by bolajoko007: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
I guess they are still suffering from election defeats and just because their lord Jonathan failed us, they think they can pull down this government, you will only be put to shame..
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by bolajoko007: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
woodcook:
I think I have seen this photo somewhere in the past. But this is Nigeria, anything is possible.
they are only looking for what to say all because Jonathan failed Nigeria.
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by bolajoko007: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Speakoutnaija1:
Mr Lai Mohammed is a honest and a God fearing person, I don't know why Nigerians like to blackmails, Mr Lai Mohammed is a loyal person, Lai Mohammed has flew to China and other parts of the world with public airlines, on errands for the benefits of our Nation. I wonder why he will fly to delta with private jet, why would someone blackmail a good minister with huge lies, this government are doing their best making sure this country is in good position, we don't have to pay them back with such evil, It is impossible for Lai Mohammed to fly with private jets.
thank you for educating them.
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by bolajoko007: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lastborn12:
When your browsing Nigeria news and read about Lia Mohammed comment
Odeh
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by excel101(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
sarrki:
And then, When then

Op should be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt
Where he flew to and for what purpose

Reserve the question for Mr Lie. Someone is giving info and instead of appreciating him u're asking for the purpose he travelled. You should have asked Google
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2016
[size=13pt]If they didn't snap his picture Liar mohammed would have released a statement saying it wasn't him. Infact, that he has never been to Asaba.

Wayo government.
[/size]
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Eazybay(m): 12:53am On Oct 29, 2016
With what I see up dea, the Minister of information and in fact this govt has hijacked Nairaland with paid hacks!!

Lai Mohammed had a pvt jet organized 4 his trip by friends and well wishers?? Someone even asked what if he hitched d ride free??

Lai Mohammed himself would laff @ d dumb excuses up dea. He had enuf money to charter a flight and he did just DAT!! The thing is he would have faulted d same action if he was NOT in power.

In these times Lai Mohammed should even board a public bus to asaba to show us how far he's willing to go 4 CHANGE. There is poverty and hunger, u don't widen d gap by getting urself d privileged way out. He is d "image maker".

IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by jadakiss213(m): 4:49am On Oct 29, 2016
Progressive1:

You failed yourself lai Mohammed will always be a man of honesg and integrity , sometimes I wonder how the way some people do reacts to some comments they don't know about . They should go and check thrirbfacts before spreading their lunatic message on here
So u. Had to register 6 Monikers in the space of an hour just to defend Lai Mohammed Bravo. Ji si ike.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2016
comshots:
Buhari who banned his ministers from traveling abroad for medical treatment was first to break such rule.Like president like ministers.They are both incompetent.

Bros...
Take it easy...
before you get heartache
Are they not all politicians....is like tell a lion not to eat meat.
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2016
excel101:
Reserve the question for Mr Lie. Someone is giving info and instead of appreciating him u're asking for the purpose he travelled. You should have asked Google
what's is the purpose for the appreciation?
from the day you expect any position that is the day you give up right to privacy.
since he became Minister what has change in his ministry.
abegy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by mindtricks: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2016
Here comes the GLOAT himself, Greatest Liar Of All Times!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2016
NightCrawler1:

You have lost your sense of reasoning... Wake up from your slumber, proven lunatic
I made an open statement! And u jumped in!? Orr.... it's a pity
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2016
NightCrawler1:

Your brain is in reverse gear
mouth odour n co!
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by icedbreez(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2016
That Pishure is proof that the Lai(s) have started bearing fruit....Some to Honor and some to dishonor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters / ISWAP Kills 2 Nigerian Soldiers, 1 Policeman, Threatens Army In New Video / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.