Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Financial Freedom For All - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Financial Freedom For All (497 Views)

The Way To Financial Freedom / Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account / Financial Freedom For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom For All by basima: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
'No problem ever comes to this world without a corresponding solution,therefore, when faced with problems,seek and hope to find solutions'...Now, the solution to your financial challenges is here.

There are about 50million unemployed/under-employed Nigerians today.And we are out to absorb all of them within 3 months flat,using an online cooperative model.The registration fee is #2000 only.However,if you cannot afford it,then team up with others thus:2 people x #1000 each,or 4 people x $500 each,or 10 people x #200 each.You then register on their behalf for mutual benefits.

This great opportunity is powered by [I-NAIRA]. Now,There are two plans-A&B.Plan A is as explained on the website,while plan B is my awesome innovation.You can enjoy both.
PLAN B:When you register under me,my 50% earnings belong to all of us .We use it to get wonderful income opportunities for our common good.With this plan,you do not bother to refer anybody before you can earn-which sometimes may prove very difficult to achieve.

Teamwork is the most profitable work ever,once you are lucky to get honest people in charge.I hereby offer this honesty for the benefit of humanity and to the glory of God Almighty.You either join us and free yourself totally from poverty or sit back and complain of hard times forever.The choice is yours.
Once again,visit the site www.i-naira.com/ ,register using my phone number 08105249398 as your REFERRER'S number.Do that right away and live your sweetest dreams.See you at the top.

UPDATE:Objective--To produce at least 145 millionaires within 3 months flat.
Plan A:We register 145 people in the program within 45 days and earn as follows:#145,000[50% of registration fee] plus 1 giant freezer as bonus.However,we intend to reduce the timeline to just 10 days or less.

Plan B:[1]With #145,000 in our hands,we buy and send web-visitors to some companies[CPA networks]--I am already registered in 3 of them.They pay about $1 per visitor who submits their email address.
We start our campaign with 100,000 visitors and target 1%[1,000] minimum.1,000 visitors x $1=$1,000.We continue up until we can send 1 million visitors to generate an average of $10,000[#4m] per month.

[2]We then group the 145 participants into 5 of 29 members per group,to register with the CPA networks in question and then copy my strategy,with each group granted #500,000 to generate #4m/month.

[3]Further,each group is sub-divided into another 3 groups of 10 members and given #500,000 to generate #4m/month.

[4]Lastly,every member of the sub-group is offered #500,000 to copy the system and earn millions monthly independently.In all of this,only#2,000 is your out-of- pocket expense.

N/B:Only action-takers are welcome so we can start off immediately.Never forget to use my phone number as your sponsor's number.
First come,first served.With God,all things are possible.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Angel Investors, How Do I Locate One? / Mmm-port Harcourt: Participants Donate A Borehole To A Community / What Investment Or Business Is Suitable To Be Established With N1m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.