Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,468 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

Concept Of Petty Savings (COPS) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Concept Of Petty Savings (COPS) (990 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / Petty Theft At Shoprite Checkout Points, My Experience / FG, BOI To Disburse N140bn To Petty Traders, Artisans Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Concept Of Petty Savings (COPS) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hello everybody. I say a very pleasant evening to you all and a warm welcome to this thread.
I want to share a little idea with you people...an idea I call "Concept of Petty Savings".
First of all, savings refers to the portion of your income or revenue that you kept (saved) and did not spend.
Secondly, when I use the word "petty", I mean to connote the word "small". Thus, petty savings means small savings.
Now, the concept simply talks about the act of saving little amounts of money at a time. You see, many people desire to be rich and indeed become millionaires or even billionaires and they are going about looking for the millions (and maybe billions). However, many of them-almost all, never get to find the millions they are looking for. Unknown to them, they do not really need to get money in millions or make the millions in bulk or at once. They can actually become millionaires by saving money little at a time-maybe in thousands or hundreds...remember the saying "little drops of water make an ocean". You may not become rich overnight but may actually become rich by a gradual process-growing one step at a time. So, in my concept of petty savings, you save money little by little, bit by bit-small amounts at a time and gradually grow your financial wealth.
Now, here it is: if you do have a regular source of income, if you can save N5, 000, that's good. When you save N5, 000 a total of 20 times, that will be N100, 000. Repeat that N100, 000 operation 10 times-bingo, you are now a millionaire! I know that many people will say "it's not that easy", yes I know, but guess what?-once you start, it gets to a stage, it becomes so easy to do-that's the pleasant thing about saving...and the sheer joy of watching your money grow actually exudes a burst of inspiration in you-yes I know because I've been there many times! Lol. The truth is that, if you are a responsible person, not an extravagant or ostentatious person and not a careless or heavy spender, provided no disaster happened as you were saving, then I can assure you that it will definitely work. Yes, many people became milionaires by saving thousands, little at a time and yes, many millionaires became billionaires by saving millions little at a time-that is what I call the Concept of Petty Savings (COPS). Try it...and thank me for sharing it with you, lol.
I hope you enjoyed reading this. Have a pleasant night and a fantastic weekend ahead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concept Of Petty Savings (COPS) by mrsage(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2016
True

(1) (Reply)

Is Anybody Using This Alternative Payment Method? / A Reliable Investment, If You Are Satisfied With 13%-17% Monthly / Neat Samsungs4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.