Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,653 members, 7,951,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nawa O, Bishop That Cannot Recite A Verse In The Bible Rape 17 Year Old Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nawa O, Bishop That Cannot Recite A Verse In The Bible Rape 17 Year Old Girl (450 Views)

A Verse Which Peoole Try To Use To Say Jesus Is Not God Actually Prove He Is God / A Popular Verse In The Bible That Dont Make No Sense / Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nawa O, Bishop That Cannot Recite A Verse In The Bible Rape 17 Year Old Girl by Mfondear(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Andrew Mnkandla delivered to jail for raping and impregnating a teenager. The 41-year-old Bishop identified as, Andrew Mnkandla and his 34-year-old brother Lovemore, a pastor at the church, held the victim hostage at his house and raped her on different occasions.

They threatened that when she told anyone, the demons they had exorcised from her would return with scores of others to haunt her. The court heard he visited the teen's mother along with his wife and tried to bribe her so that she convinces her daughter to improve her statement in court.

Mnkandla had pleaded not guilty to multiple counts of rape before a magistrate, Chrispen Mberewere. The court was shocked when Mnkandla failed to recite four common Bible verses. He drew laughter from the gallery when he explained John 3 verse 16 reads:

“Let your hearts not be troubled,” but it actually reads: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

” However, the magistrate convicted Mnkandla and sentenced him to 20 years in jail after the teenager revealed that Lovemore raped her at Khami Mountains while Mnkandla raped her at his house.
Read more:http://234news.com/2016/10/28/nawa-o-bishop-that-cannot-recite-a-verse-in-the-bible/

1 Share

Re: Nawa O, Bishop That Cannot Recite A Verse In The Bible Rape 17 Year Old Girl by hopefulLandlord: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
chai!!
Re: Nawa O, Bishop That Cannot Recite A Verse In The Bible Rape 17 Year Old Girl by yemmit90: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
I will rather entrust my money with a Goldigger girlfriend than any pastor.

The last one i adore and respect the most just scammed me in a business few days ago.

I say again, never trust those men in suits with your money or woman.
Re: Nawa O, Bishop That Cannot Recite A Verse In The Bible Rape 17 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
A bishop!!!Hmmmm,his goatee beard is enough clear warning to run your for dear life.
Re: Nawa O, Bishop That Cannot Recite A Verse In The Bible Rape 17 Year Old Girl by raphieMontella: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2016
chai'
Re: Nawa O, Bishop That Cannot Recite A Verse In The Bible Rape 17 Year Old Girl by otemanuduno: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2016
Like Pastor like Yahweh. mtchew. According to the bible, Yahweh raped Virgin Mary too to make her give birth to Fictional Jesus. It's no new thing.
Re: Nawa O, Bishop That Cannot Recite A Verse In The Bible Rape 17 Year Old Girl by otemanuduno: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2016
yemmit90:
I will rather entrust my money with a Goldigger girlfriend than any pastor.

The last one i adore and respect the most just scammed me in a business few days ago.

I say again, never trust those men in suits with your money or woman.

Muafrika2, Joagbaje, 4everGod, you guys need to hear this.
BEWARE OF dogly godly(hypocritical) people.

(1) (Reply)

When You Do Your Assignment With Church Mind / Most Famous Name. / Ibrahim Dasuki, Former Sultan Of Sokoto, Dies At 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.