Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,740 members, 7,972,675 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:51 PM

Why Are Girls After Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls After Me? (3670 Views)

Real Reason Guys Dump Naija Girls After Sex / Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? / This Might Be The Fate Of Some Girls After Valentine Nite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by queenmide: 5:34am On Jan 05, 2007
@topic

I hope you don't get discouraged i don't blame jaybaby for being too hard on you, but though she is over doing it she is right.@jaybaby point taken. He admit he came about it wrong. so forgive him and move on. And @ topic for the record, it is better when the guy do the asking eventhough that won't stop me from asking out watever guy i like if the guy is too slow at things
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by ZuluNation(m): 5:40am On Jan 05, 2007

I'm so lost
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by iice(f): 5:41am On Jan 05, 2007
Ta Da! Abracadabra! U R found lol. Zulu what don't you get?
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by ZuluNation(m): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2007
My sister I don't know why the starter of this thread is complaining about.

Btw how your body, I pray you feeling much better. kiss
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by iice(f): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2007
I feel you jare, thats why i said he should hide if he can't handle girls going after him lol. . .Am much better today thanks.
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by ZuluNation(m): 5:57am On Jan 05, 2007
Thank God you feel much better.
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by iice(f): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2007
Yeah, doubt it would last though lol. Better move this convo again to another thread, we are trouble together tongue
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by ZuluNation(m): 6:09am On Jan 05, 2007
You and who? my hands are clean oh! tongue
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by iice(f): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2007
Clean ke, instigator tongue
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by shevchenko(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2007
jaybaby:

Hi grin grin grin

phweeeeeeeee is that the spanish or latino way of saying hi?
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by shevchenko(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2007
queenmide:

@topic

I hope you don't get discouraged i don't blame jaybaby for being too hard on you, but though she is over doing it she is right.@jaybaby point taken. He admit he came about it wrong. so forgive him and move on. And @ topic for the record, it is better when the guy do the asking eventhough that won't stop me from asking out watever guy i like if the guy is too slow at things

she wasnt being hard on me.she isn't just aware that ladies these days are the toasters and i maintain i don't see anything wrong with that.She has the typical nigerian mentality(no offence meant).My grouse is that the ladies are after me because of my facial appearance and physique.Many of them will do anything just to go out with me on a date.I repeat i am not flaunting.I thank God for one thing though .i am not a playa
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by jaybaby(f): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2007
Mr Psycho---I have a Nigerian mentality --what else do U want me 2 Have? I grew up in Nigeria,i'm a full blown Nigezie & U want me 2 start thinking like a DUMB BLOND? hmmm srry ass

See I know people like U-- I dnt care if you're whoopi goldberg,wisney snipes or OBJ na inside your Pocket --jus stop saying IT angry angry grin
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by iice(f): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2007
I wan see the 'supposedly' amazing looks
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Honeypot1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2007
All rise please, let's toast to the majesty of Shevchenko, he does not only know how to dribble on the soccer pitch but on the love field also grin

Shevchenko, just carry on with your life, it's not something to worry about, u are not alone, it happens to most guys

My friend once visited my family house with the girlfriend, she is so beautiful that i was completely captivated when i saw her, i knew it will only take moments before she falls in love with me. It took few innocent eye contacts, body languages, deep attention to her opinions and listening to all she had to say no matter how uninteresting they were. I made her feel accepted and loved (this is what my friend never did). She never hid her love for me, my friend closely policed us to prevent us from going physical. The annoying part is that he confided in me that he never loved her but was just using her to fill the emotional gap created by the absent fiancee who was away on vacation and unknown to this girl. He had since dumped her and i can't pick her either, not after going out with my friend , though i love her. The story goes on and on,,,

So Shevchenko, we all have our stories and it's not strange for girls to act that way, so if it is a problem to u, u can heed iice's counsel and hide your handsome face from them grin
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by jaybaby(f): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2007
abi ooo not bringing it here as if -It's 1 verrrrrrrrrrrry BIG deal ***hisses***
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by PHBABE(f): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2007
i feel you sha, wat girls of nowadays are becoming amazes me. they see fine boy and they fall, when the fine boy sleeps with them and dumps them they complain. AS U SAID, THANK GOD YOU ARE NOT A PLAYA!
just make sure you keep ur eyes wide open, if a girl comes unto u, study her first, if u think u like her go ahead, but dont be rude to them unless ofcourse they deserve it!
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by jaybaby(f): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2007
diz can b Shev$%%^&&*
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by PHBABE(f): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2007
no it is not!
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by jaybaby(f): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2007
Who cares grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by PHBABE(f): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2007
okay. . . wateva! cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by queenmide: 2:03am On Jan 07, 2007
shevchenko:

she wasnt being hard on me.she isn't just aware that ladies these days are the toasters and i maintain i don't see anything wrong with that.She has the typical nigerian mentality(no offence meant).My grouse is that the ladies are after me because of my facial appearance and physique.Many of them will do anything just to go out with me on a date.I repeat i am not flaunting.I thank God for one thing though .i am not a playa

Listen no one is saying u don't measure up, but u have to understand that some people don't feel comfortable with people speaking/writing/walking or doing anything confidently. I am proud to say i have a sexy goodlooking brother that is very outgoing and very easy to get along with. He has dimples and to top it off he has bowlegs(nice ones) big eye balls, i could go on and on. But my point is that he knows he looks good, so when my friends comes around he runs cause he know they will be all over him which makes him feel uncomfortable. so @ jaybaby understand where he is coming from. And as for the mentality, u need to get over the fact that a lot of people like the oldfashioned way which is to wait for the guy to come to them. So understand her point pls cause she has a good one. Sometimes!! smiley
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by jaybaby(f): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2007
Hmmmm
queenmide:

. And as for the mentality, u need to get over the fact that a lot of people like the oldfashioned way which is to wait for the guy to come to them. So understand her point please cause she has a good one. Sometimes!! smiley

Here We have another Fyn Boi Freak grin grin--Girls that go DUMB when they see a Cute boi. U people really amaze me so it's Oldskool 4 you to b cultured? Dang i cnt believe it-- If U call it old school 2 see a Cute guy & you're uncontrollable!! that means U need to be chQed.

NOTE: My Own Shakara pass ---na him go dey trip 4 me grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Coco29(f): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2007
jay cheesy cheesy roflmao
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by queenmide: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2007
@jay

It's not about cuteness or the guy being fine, Like i said it is about me liking the guy and his personalities, people like u suffer in silence, when you could do something about it. Sweety i am a pleasant looking girl, i don't need to run after a man to get is attention but i can assure u if i see what i like i will go for it. Because i have a high SELF ESTEEM!
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by wormedup(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2007
please don't rip off my head o ! cool

@Shevy,
i believe i can help you out. hook me up with me. my YIM is working big time and i'm serious.
i might have to do some examinations though.

@jaybaby,
U people really amaze me so it's Oldskool 4 you to b cultured?
no vex. could you please explain what you mean by that ? i guess it's pertaining to the ladies.

are you really trying to / implying that girls that summon enough courage to step up to a guy are stupid ?
does that apply to the guys as well ? i mean, will we be stupid walking up to babes ?

. . . . . . . . . . cool
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by jaybaby(f): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2007
queenmide:

@jay

people like u suffer in silence,

Omg U gat me rollin grin grin can U imagine--See my Dear Fyn boiz 2 plnty 4 my Side---I admire a fyn guy when I see 1–Jus a glance!---Dang I dnt go melting-NEVER--I'm pretty so Y shld i go DUMB!

My Dear all i'm saying  is '''Gurlz like U shld stop making dos guys feel they r 2 much!

Let me tell U smtin --I'm so inlove with guys with Good dress Sense! CUTE Or UGLY There was a day I saw Jim Iyk @ Opebi in Lagos Nigeria--He was so tight that i did not get my eyes off him -If that i was closer i would have said 2 him I LIKE D WAY U DRESS & I will walk away---but i guess if it was U--U would have walked up 2 him & said can we get dwn j/k  grin grin grin & U call it SELF ESTEEM!

See Ehn--I can NEVER melt or b uncomfortable when i see a CUTE guy 4 WHAT?

wormedup:

@jaybaby,no vex. could you please explain what you mean by that ? i guess it's pertaining to the ladies.

are you really trying to / implying that girls that summon enough courage to step up to a guy are stupid ?
does that apply to the guys as well ? i mean, will we be stupid walking up to babes ?

Wordup---Lol How can i say U r Stupid if u walk up 2 a Guy All i'm saying is dnt act STUPID When U see a CUTE guy PERIOD
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by queenmide: 4:23am On Jan 09, 2007
@jay really is not about meeting a cute guy and drooling all over him. I said if he has a nice personality and he looks good and i like his behaviour towards me if i want him i would go for it. And as for seeing Jim ike sweety i have met with better celebrities i even work for them sometimes when they have concerts down here in toronto namely(nelly, little x, mellissa ford, fat joe, fabolous,game, Chris brown, 112 e.t.c) and sweety, if my beauty don't attract them my nice black ass does, but like i say i don't give myself to them because i see them on b.e.t television. My point is stop feeling like u are smart and your are related to George bush. because i think anyone with ambition make's an effort to get what they really want. am not saying drool all over a man but some times pretenders does the worst, and it seems to me you act like u are laid back which you are not. (SO STOP FORMING) IT'S NOT CUTE. YOUR DAD AIN'T OBANSANJO.
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by jaybaby(f): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2007
queenmide:

am not saying drool all over a man but some times pretenders does the worst, and it seems to me you act like u are laid back which you are not. (SO STOP FORMING) IT'S NOT CUTE. YOUR DAD AIN'T OBANSANJO.

BUHA---LAFFING MY LAPACIOUS ASS OFF!

Do u know -i had 2 come 1 of my Colleague 2 help me explian all U wrote up der.cuz i still dnt know what ur point is---I stated mine clearly.

& abt meeting MOONS--that is another topic on it's own!

but some times pretenders does the worst
--So U felt since i'm not in ur kind of naughty click---seeing a guy & srt salivating--I'm pretending ABI--I'm so lafing @ ur kind of Logic.

(SO STOP FORMING)
wetin i wan form 4? will he's look get me more Money?Let me tell U smtime---My Ex told me that i'm so WICKED cuz of d way i treated him--I never even cared abt his looks!

Because U r so cute--I wdnt B myself wen i see U--HABA gurl !

Me Myself fyn 2 naw--I still try--I still dey make head turn when i walk in2 places!

So My dear--I no dey Form--I b correct Niger pikin dat dnt give a Bleep if U r cute or not--KAPISH
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by lauryn(f): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2007
Mr Fine boi, abeg show pic i no fit shout
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by lauryn(f): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2007
Jaybaby and Queenmide
Biko, y'all should stop this un-necessary argument, It's a new yr. angry
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by jaybaby(f): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2007
Lowal Who teach U Igbo?
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by lauryn(f): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2007
dont worry bout it, I'm just a fast learner grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Co Habitation Vs Dating Married Man / The Girl Secret You Really Should Know / My Girlfriend Gat The Best Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.