Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

Miss Anambra : Cucumber Recovered, analysed for Evidence - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Miss Anambra : Cucumber Recovered, analysed for Evidence (954 Views)

BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast / Part 3 Of Miss Anambra Sex Tape / Miss Anambra Movie Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Anambra : Cucumber Recovered, analysed for Evidence by spinna: 6:46am On Oct 29, 2016
This matter just doesn't want to die, now reports indicate the cucumber in question has been recovered and was analysed see the video of the cucumber's 'analysis'. - lalasticlala com see o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5YE4i6n11I
Re: Miss Anambra : Cucumber Recovered, analysed for Evidence by ayodotcom(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2016
Nigeria and joblessness

Op find a more useful thing to do ur life
Re: Miss Anambra : Cucumber Recovered, analysed for Evidence by FreshBoss007: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2016
ayodotcom:
Nigeria and joblessness
Op find a more useful thing to do ur life
and you commented! mtchewwww back to topic.... that cucumber has seen things oooo
Re: Miss Anambra : Cucumber Recovered, analysed for Evidence by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
The young lady deserves any punish that bequeaths her

(1) (Reply)

Cocoice Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / BBNaija: Leave My Daughter Out Of Her Mom's Life - Bisola's Baby Daddy Cries Out / #bbnaija: Tobi Is Not The Kind Of Guys I Crush On - Cee C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.