Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) (35774 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Where two or three Anambra girls are gathered.. you know the rest.

#AwaitingSexTheirSexTape
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by Anaconda76: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2016
E nor go happen......unless e don happen before she become Queen.
teepsee:
Will be patiently waiting for the cucumber video

Maybe this one will give us something new like carraot kiss

If you thinking same, hit like
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by lekankolade(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2016
teepsee:
Will be patiently waiting for the cucumber video

Maybe this one will give us something new like carraot kiss

If you thinking same, hit like
Carrot kwa!!!...
Girls don't settle for something less....
Expect something like matured CASSAVA... Then I will know you are saying something

Tekno don knw dem finish....
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by Tochi432(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2016
Cucumber remix lols
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2016
anyicash:
Chinwetalu Agu food don done.
ah ahhh.. vesline crew member wetin i do u naa
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by Odogwuskido(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Ok.... We don't wanna hear stories again. My girl no longer buys cucumber for me on her way back from work cos the last time she tried buying it,all eyes were on her. And those on lookers won't believe am the one munching it. It's a pity.
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Chop cumcum bam
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by Uchbebe46(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2016
eeeehh we don hear, she fine but where is her cucumber and sex tape?
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by Uchbebe46(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2016
s*x tape
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by anyicash(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
chimaobinelson:

ah ahhh.. vesline crew member wetin i do u naa
Iwu anumpama
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
I hope cucumbers will not be blamed
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by agrovick(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Just look at the flab of skin beneath the top of the girl putting on purple. Work out they will never work out, hustling after free food is their modus operandi. Bunch of lazy, gluttonous twats.
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by bukitt: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm it's another one.....it's another one... microphone checkin 1 2 1 2 clear throat....
Hope this one won't turn out usin water yam or even put full water melon inside later o
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by vicben27(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
d price of dildos hav fallen while d price of cucumba hav sky rocked. na cassava n yam remain nw!
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
please ooo my pikin talk true, dem give u cucumber

Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
After l read the NeWS and watch the video of Miss chidimma OKEKE( Miss Anambra) I was very very angry. Sometimes I asked my self this question, The high rate of immorality among the youths of this generation, who is to be blame?
Danger's of immorality
1. Anytime you do sex something reduces in you life.
2. Anytime you do sex you reduces your life essence
3. Immorality makes you to lose your future (your nature determine your future, if you can't control your nature(body) you will lose your future.
4. Immorality suppresses you spiritually.
5. You will lose your place in eternity. 6. immorality will expose you to attacks
7. finally, LACK OF MORALITY IS THE FOUNDATION OF IMMORALITY.. To buy cucumber for women hands now na

Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by jkross(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ok....i dont want to read carrot gist tomorrow o
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by igdgreat(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
hope another sex tape Will not surface soon?
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
anyicash:
Iwu anumpama
next time u quote me,do it with ur brain intact
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by vallyjohn: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
i smell cucumber.... #idemmili beware
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by aalangel(f): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ordinarily, an insignificant Idemmili story won't make it to front page, but because the OP and the mod are holier than thou and want traffic, this irrelevant story is on front-page.
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by Olanna45(f): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Idemili North or South?

#ItsRainingCucumbersInOjoto
nna why must it be ojoto? Awka etiti nko?
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by sternlley(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
I jes hope she has no skeletons in her cupboard .. Bfor we go later hear say she dey use her kitten chop pawpaw
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by sternlley(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Get that babe a Love Machine plz ........she deserves it
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by skywalker001(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
If I say Cu you say cum another man say Ber omo Na you sabi
na u be woman version of africa china abi... though i know u b man b4 u do transgender
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Olanna45:
nna why must it be ojoto? Awka etiti nko?

E too far from Onitsha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by skywalker001(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
jerry447:
After l read the NeWS and watch the video of Miss chidimma OKEKE( Miss Anambra) I was very very angry. [s]Sometimes I asked my self this question, The high rate of immorality among the youths of this generation, who is to be blame?
Danger's of immorality
1. Anytime you do sex something reduces in you life.
2. Anytime you do sex you reduces your life essence
3. Immorality makes you to lose your future (your nature determine your future, if you can't control your nature(body) you will lose your future.
4. Immorality suppresses you spiritually.
5. You will lose your place in eternity. 6. immorality will expose you to attacks
7. finally, LACK OF MORALITY IS THE FOUNDATION OF IMMORALITY..[/s] To buy cucumber for women hands now na
oga carry your preaching go religion section
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
OreoPaschal:
Oko girls are ugly and local. Smh# too much pageantry!!! Every girl wants to be a beauty queen even those that have got bad shape. Congratulations to the new queen. I hope no scandal will befall you. Avoid [i]Cucumis[i] [i]satvis[i] grin
hey.. they are beautiful classy babes. oko poly has the highest number of pretty girls in Nigerian institution..

1 Like

Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
skywalker001:
na u be woman version of africa china abi... though i know u b man b4 u do transgender
shocked shocked man b4? shocked what has changed? tongue
Re: Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) by Kebabs(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Face of this and face of that... Hope no be another cucumber story de load so? Say mba to cucumber!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 / Is It Advisable To Scrub Face With Sponge While Bathing / Emelda Ezinne Remi Wins Mrs Nigeria Pageant 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.