Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding (70145 Views)

Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by mandax: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Burger01:
4th wife... kwa

Religion na wa o. It works like opium.

But one thing: every woman, no matter her religious faith would want to be only wife of her husband.

Which woman likes sharing her man with another woman, or with other women? Hard to find.
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by MRbrainteazah: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
#smh
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by MRbrainteazah: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
#FYM
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by stsinner: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Culled from buzzNigeria
[b]Fatima’s
husband was appointed
Managing Director and Chief
Executive Officer of the
Federal Mortgage Bank of
Nigeria on the 4th December,
2010. His tenure ended in
August 2014 after which he
reportedly took to his heels
to escape prosecution
following the searchlight
beamed on him by the
National Salaries, Incomes
and Wages Commission
(NAIWC), having received
several petitions accusing
him of sleaze.

Kumo and three of his
accomplices were said to
have paid themselves
severance packages at the
end of their tenure in
October 2014.
According to the petition
dated 29th August 2014,
addressed to the National
Salary and Wages
Commission, the Managing
Director, paid himself N72,
532, 646. 85 on 31 October,
the money was deposited
into his account at UBA with
sort code 033154282,
account number 033154282.
The payment of severance
benefit was said to be the
height of other alleged
fraudulent deals perpetrated
by the administration of
Kumo.
Other fraudulent deals
highlighted in the petition
included the multi-billion
Naira fraud mortgage
finances and deductions from
Civil Servants and alleged
extortion of contractors who
work for the bank who were
made to pay heavily into an
account to support the re-
election of President
Goodluck Jonathan[/b]
i guess he married fatima to escape arrest & prosecution. Thank you mr integrity
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by Coolgent(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bolustic:
Knowing that the father is a president,if it were to be in some people's region where money is sacrosanct, they would have demanded an oil well.

What a people!!!
Na true o
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by ceejay80s(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Too expensive for an abo.....
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by ceejay80s(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Talasuma:

Looks like u don't understand d word Bride price, dat 100 k sef too much.... It should be either #30 or #60

I have witnessed a #25 bride price, so buhari sell him pikin, if na me be the husband , I go collect receipt
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by Maghan37: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
midolian:

So what were you trying to say by your previous silly post? grin grin

Don't you know taking bride price running into millions of naira isn't different from selling? Or what were you shaking ya head for? Is it the palmwine, kolanuts, snuff and drygins dat were not mentioned in the original post?

Well, here is dha north, we don't sell our daughters for millions of naira, kolanuts, creates of beer, snuff and kegs of dry gin.

Then after paying millions of naira then soomeone will tell me ' I want a divorce'.In dis buhari's era. Well I trust my self d family wll cough out every Kobo or she will remain & fi ara bale chop my body. angry angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by princeemmma(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Amelian:
It's a choice.. If one has the money and feels he wants to. Appreciate his wife to be more... Why not? No money is too much for bride price on a woman, one calls his wife, better half and mother of his kids..
Hmmmn!!! gbedun we dey burst brain

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by hernandson(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
stsinner:
you want to pay more 100k for one 40yr old woman
40yrs?
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by stsinner: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
hernandson:
40yrs?
yeah bro,40+
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by josephelvis: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
You can imagine how much such a class lady will be married out in the East and South.
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by hernandson(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
stsinner:
yeah bro,40+
blood of zacharia...nawa o,then she was meant to be free

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by MalcoImX: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
fourthworld:

Is that marriage worthy to be celebrated? Just hide yourself in shame. The union has no chemistry whatsoever. They are outright incompatible
On what basis are you building your incompatibility, Mr. Chemistry lecturer?
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by SAINTHUD(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Amelian:
It's a choice.. If one has the money and feels he wants to. Appreciate his wife to be more... Why not? No money is too much for bride price on a woman, one calls his wife, better half and mother of his kids..
. You mean better quarter?
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by calvin0622(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
arewafederation:

Is the marriage as mysterious as Ojukwu's marriage to Bianca? I think not.

You should quit looking for anything negative about others and wish the couple a blissful life ahead.

I know there are million girls that will die to be with the groom.
what is this zoologian saying
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
SAINTHUD:
. You mean better quarter?

The strength of a WOMAN cannot be measured, she
● changes her name
● changes her home
● leaves her family
● moves in with you
● builds a home with you
● gets pregnant for you
● pregnancy changes her body
● she gets fat
● almost gives up in the labour room due to the
unbearable
pain of child birth
● even the kids she delivers bear your name
till the day she dies... everything she does...
cooking,
cleaning your house, taking care of your parents,
bringing
up your children, earning, advising you, ensuring
you can be
relaxed, maintaining all family relations,
everything that u
benefit from..... sometimes at the cost of her own
health,
hobbies and beauty.
So who is really doing whom a favour?
Dear men, appreciate the women in your lives
always,
because it is not easy to be a woman.
*Being a woman is priceless*
Happy women's week!
Pass this to every woman in your contact to
make her feel
proud of herself.
Rock the world ladies!
Salute to you ladies!
MY DEFINITION OF A WOMAN IS:-
W ➖ WONDERFUL MOTHER
O ➖ OUTSTANDING FRIEND
M ➖ MARVELLOUS DAUGHTER
A ➖ ADORABLE SISTER
N ➖ NICEST GIFT TO MEN FROM GOD.
Pass to every man to know the value of women
&
Pass to every woman to feel proud!
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by calvin0622(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
gamargu:
Christians always complain about polygamy claiming they are strictly monogamous and faithful yet they are most adulterous people. Fornication and Adultery is so common in christian dominated areas yet they always look at muslims with disgust yeye people.
Fix your own problem, Fix your own thinking before you criticize others, Fix your randy pastors who are renowned for f3cking other peoples wives and kids.

if you follow this advice perhaps we will start seeing virgin christian girls getting married not girls f3cked by 20 men before marriage
Ahh this 1. hav never seen hippocrite like the Muslim. Claim the don't drink alcohol. Claim that before a girl marries she is a virgin. Good at marring under age girls. Gosh so many. My friend u peopl that have respect for women. Sha since they only belong to the order room.
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by calvin0622(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
foladara777:

If u don't have logical responses to my comments there's no need to quote me... I don't have d patience for stupid people
Good response don't mind the illitrar kiss race
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by calvin0622(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
foladara777:

If u don't have logical responses to my comments there's no need to quote me... I don't have d patience for stupid people
Good response don't mind the illitrar race
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by Missmossy(f): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm she is a widow so its okay she marries a as 4th wife. Such sentiments. Nigerians though,anyways whatever rocks their boat.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by arewafederation: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
calvin0622:
what is this zoologian saying

Are you too daft to understand?
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by XYZo: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Also no money should be too small ma sad
Amelian:
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by aroti: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
fourthworld:

Is that marriage worthy to be celebrated? Just hide yourself in shame. The union has no chemistry whatsoever. They are outright incompatible

Incompatible ko, incompassion ni! Wetin concern with their union? They don't know you even exist let alone your opinion. Alakori!!
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by gamargu(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
calvin0622:
Ahh this 1. hav never seen hippocrite [/b]like the Muslim. Claim the don't drink alcohol. Claim that before a girl marries she is a virgin. Good at [b]marring under age girls. Gosh so many. My friend u peopl that have respect for women. Sha since they only belong to the[b] order room[/b].
School beckons thee
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
XYZo:
Also no money should be too small ma sad

No money is too small either depends on the individual ..and the family of the girl.
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by Fash20: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
sinaj:
Smh!

This pretty girl ended up getting married to an old man that has being married b4.

Tradition ni, religion kor.
Wrong! smiley

It should be"Tradition kor religion ni".
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by XYZo: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
I lyk ur google
Amelian:

No money is too small either depends on the individual ..and the family of the girl.
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by sinaj(f): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Fash20:
Wrong! smiley

It should be"Tradition kor religion ni".
lol what does dat evn mean
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by richard870(m): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hausas.......so primitive! undecided
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by otherroom: 1:17am On Oct 30, 2016
congrats.. Enjoy the kitchen and the other room..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated / Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.