Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,313 members, 7,974,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:41 PM

Meet The Man With Britain’s Longest Beard At More Than 2 Feet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Man With Britain’s Longest Beard At More Than 2 Feet (439 Views)

15 Feet Python Killed At Osogbo By Hunter (photos) / Accident Between A 40 Feet Container And Cars In Ihiala, Anambra (Pictures) / 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man With Britain’s Longest Beard At More Than 2 Feet by Eminent412(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Factory worker Michael, from Kimberworth, Rotherham, started growing his beard six years ago and it now measures 27 inches.

Joked the father of two: “If I’m going out I can easily take longer than the wife to get ready because I have to wash, dry and oil my beard.”

Michael has been crowned Yorkshire beard champ several times and first won the UK’s longest bear competition back in 2014.

He has even managed to bag seventh place in the international competition.

Michael has previously said he only started growing his beard as a bet with his mates.

He added: “It was a bet with some mates to see who could go longest without shaving and one by one they all dropped out. I had no idea where it would lead.

More photos
[url= ][url]http://flavour360blog.com/2016/10/meet-man-britains-longest-beard-2-feet-taken-six-years-grow.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Been Called For Interview By Etisalat Entry Recruitment 2016 / READ THIS!! How To Get Fore Followers On Instagram / Facebook Founder, Zuckerberg Declared Dead...wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.