Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,794 members, 7,969,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:13 AM

Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User (25618 Views)

Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by numericalguy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
sensational news.

This doesn't prove or disprove anything. This person said the woman is innocent because her father told him so. What kind of rubbish is that. Cases are proved in court and not on Facebook.

And some senseless clowns are already exonorating her because she is too beautiful to hurt a fly. While the husband is ugly and hence must be guilty.

I laugh in Chinese..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by Bgorgeous: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
I knew something was fishy when l first saw the news, half hazard job by the Nigerian police ,of course what was l expecting?.

1 Like

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by PhylleRanki: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
If this is true,then the man should be severely dealt with. Imagine this beautiful woman suffering for nothing;and this is one out of many cases.
Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pierocash:
ythat is a lesson to all women,whenever they see a perceived rich man,they loose their senses.
There must have been another responsible man begging her for a relationshp which she turned down or even jilted and followed this tyrant.
Ntor gi
Chairman shaarap!just shut the F up!if ur aggrieved bou something else don bring it here so,gerrout!

2 Likes

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by elopee3000(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
edo3:
When i first saw d news,,and judging frm d ladies look u'l knw she is d type that can't hurt a fly..The bastard husband is just taking advantage of her simplicity..i don't know her from Adams,,but av had her type as a friend who just want to be loved and could go extra lenght 2 make one happy..As for the man,,by their looks u shall know them..
ur d highest ode i ve ever come across so ur judging somebody by his look like ur the one that created him ,his husband poured acid on him self abi? The lady that sent assasin in lekki to kill his husband nko did u not see where the lady said he only sent assasin to beat him, i wish a girl will harm ur brother so we can rejoice with u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by Mznaett: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
It is well

1 Like

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pierocash:
ythat is a lesson to all women,whenever they see a perceived rich man,they loose their senses.
There must have been another responsible man begging her for a relationshp which she turned down or even jilted and followed this tyrant.
Ntor gi
Chairman shaarap!just shut the F up!if ur aggrieved bou something else don't bring it here so,gerrout!

2 Likes

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by 2n2k(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
who do we believe now? undecided
Sadly the dead can't tell dia story.

But nobody died. I thought it was a case of attempted murder

2 Likes

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by Jacko1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Its ma fellow ibo sista.... She can do it.... Am not surprised

Ibo gals.... Money and disrespectful
Yoruba gals.... Dirty.... Proud.... Only like deeir yoruba guys
Hausa..... Uneducated.... Only like hausa men
Nigerian gals...... Most wahala women on earth
Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by kunletexs: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
i felt angry and modified when i read that a husband could descend so low and go to her work place to insult her in the presence of staff and customers. does he want her to loose her job or what is the reason for that barbaric act of his? if he is a man has he called himself, cant he so matured by not bringing domestic affairs to the work place of his wife but settle it at home. it only shows that the man is just big for nothing and a small child in a bloated body.
to the bank, cant they give instructions to their security not to allow the foolish man to enter into the premises again or what is really going on in the name of corporate dealings?
back to the man who has lost all sense of direction why on earth would you beat and even think for a second that push your wife off the stairs, and later claim to take that child away from your wife. he lacks manner and need tutelage.

i rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by Forex2020247: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nigeria police is a bad thing to happen Nigeria citizen. Unless u have not been a victim of their wicked,evil conspiracy you won't understand. Always going for the highest bidder.they won't investigate cos their sold their soul to the devil.
Will rather help someone that sleep with my wife than to help a policeman.

2 Likes

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
2n2k:

But nobody died. I thought it was a case of attempted murder
Orhhh.
Mehn I have to leave dis kaikai oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by walexbiz(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hey guys, please don't let us throw emotion into the air, the ops promised to show us some document and up till now we haven't seen it. Lets take holistic look at this issue before issuing any statement so that we don't eat the humble pie.
I think we don't have enough fact to determine who is the culprit in this whole saga, but I guess as time progresses the truth will eventually surface.

2 Likes

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by babyfaceafrica: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
For those saying she looks innocent,hope you know looks are deceiving.....God knows all!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
I know this cheek from Unn, room 123 eyo it's hostel....huum if you marry wahala if you no marry gbese...what's all this nonsense... free that babe again

1 Like

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by bigtt76(f): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
E yaaa a. This case smacks of jealousy. He probably married his former accounts manager and now feels jealous of his wife managing another customer the same way she used to do grin

1 Like

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by veeceesynergy: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, ALL WE NEED DO IS TO PUT D LADY IN PRAYERS SO THEY DON'T HURT HER THERE, AS FOR HER RELEASE, SHE WILL BE OUT COS DPA, COURTESY OF BARR EMEKA UGWUONYE HAS PICKED INTEREST IN THE CASE AND BELIEVE ME, SHE WILL BE OUT IN LESSER TIME THAN WE EXPECT.........DPA WILL DEFINITELY GET JUSTICE FOR HER........SOME HUMANS ARE MORE WICKED DAN d devil
Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by fm7070: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
When this matter was reported earlier on, i said it was all setup and possibility that the man wanted the lady out of his life by all means
nairalanders should learn not to judge outrightly cos i saw the way people were condemning this woman on nairaland
truth must prevail.

1 Like

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by buchai: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
nairaland, nigeria medias, nigeria police, president Buhari, higher chamber lower chamber, governors, house of assemble, commisioners, ministres, facebook users, non facebook users, everybody including you and me, we are all guilty most Especially our media houses and Nigeria police force the way they pass their own judgement are getting out of hands even our president is not helping matters sometimes i begin to wonder where is rule of law? are we practising a democracy or are we practising autocracy? when do we get things right in our country? when are we going to stop all these injustices in our country? when are we going recognised eachother as one in our country?. taking look at the pictures again you will know that Nigeria police have pass judgement on the three of them without charging them to court why most the two me not putting there clothes on that is to tell you how they are been thought to do there evil work. why not charge them to court let court pronounce them guilty if they are guilty where is rule of law in our country everybody have know how to pass judgement through nairaland and other social media around even our own media houses are guilty of such crime. i don't know, even the rate we take laws into our hands is becoming that we are failed as an individuals and as a country.
Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by kingthreat(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Abeg when this woman comes out of this mess, may she find a good husband. But it is really wrong to tainy this lady's images on newspapers and the internet while not proven guilty

1 Like

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by kingi777: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
When I read that she told them where to pick the weapons in the compound to kill her husband then carry his range rover to her brother in Onitsha, I knew it was a set up. Definately, the killers could be traced with the range rover so the story doesnt make any sence.
Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by Codyt(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demoore:

Keep your negativity in your pocket. How did you conclude she married for money?
No mind am....
Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by Igholize(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
As for me oo, anybody can do anything to anyone... Der is a confessional statement by d criminals dat she hired dem nd dat's why d police arressted her nd I see no reasons 2 criticize d action of the police. Investigation is on nd the truth wil unveil it self. So stop concluding dat she's innocent or guity.

2 Likes

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by Kulas: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
There MUST be something that made this man to act as such.Banking work? Hmmmmm.The lady is beautiful and well endowed and a man should be ready to take whatever he see for allowing her to be a banker.Most of us if truth will be told know what happens to buriful ladies that are bankers.I smell another men making use of his private property and he can't bear it.Only two of them know the truth

2 Likes

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by EugeneGee4(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Let Justice and the truth prevail....IJN amen
Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by Coldfeets: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pierocash:
Ntor gi

Excuse me!

Sir, are you saying there are no responsible rich men?

Hmm...
Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by HermesParis: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
People shouting that she is innocent, just becos a LAWYER (Whose profession is to make a criminal looks innocent) gave out a story and all u re shitting in ur pants ranting she is innocent etc

Even the bible says, the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it

From all indication the woman doest appear innocent except proven beyond all reasonable doubt..

The guy is hell bent of having custody of the child, what any woman could do is to eliminate every threat which prosecuting lawyer will try to argue....

Think about it, will i give myself up to be sliced with matchet wounds even to the point of death just becos i want to implicate my wife c'mon

What this write up is all about is damage control...simple

1 Like

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by Coldfeets: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
andyanders:
Looking at the guy's wedding pix, he looks like a hired killer and a criminal. Well, I believed that the lady married him cus of his money.

This is a lesson for ladies. Not all that glitters are gold.

The way people can change eh...

That guy used to be very jovial.

We used to call him Asaba

What could have turned Asaba into a wife beater, if true?

Ndi mmadu sef cry
Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by DAramis: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
1stCitizen:
So where are the 3 documents you promised to provide?

The suspects arrested in another state mentioned that they were hired by the lady. How much can you pay someone to risk life in prison to accuse another falsely.

Anyway there are always 3 sides to a story.

True, but that does not mean that, there are not people whose word are their bond.

One bad experience does not mean that everyone is bad.
Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by tehigal: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
I agree that people should not be trusted and can also change with time.

Oluchi, right from our days in the university (UNN) has been cold headed, a jolly good fellow and kind hearted. Unfortunately for Luciano, she married the wrong man who is bent on destroying her life for reasons best known to him. She is innocent until proven guilty.

First question, where is the picture of the ex that was given an acid bath, pictures of his butchered body, which hospital and Dr. attended to him, Oluchi was sent out of the house for over a year now..... how did she get access to the house where they claimed she kept all of the weapons listed? Her only brother died some years ago, so which address were they taking the car to in Onisha.

#Istandwithluciano#
#Lucianoisinnocent#
#Justiceforoluchi#
#Releaseoluchionbailnow#
#Innocentuntilprovenguilty#

7 Likes

Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by DAramis: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder / NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.