Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,630 members, 7,944,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy (1516 Views)

Don’t Copy, If You Can’t Paste. / Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by kemisuga(f): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2009
A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience. "The happiest time of my life were spent in the arms of another man's wife!"

The audience was in silence and shock. He completed it with a triumphant smile:"My mother!" The laughter and applause that followed this was deafening.

A week later, a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home. Unfortunately for him, he was a bit foggy after a couple of drinks. He said loudly to his wife, who was preparing dinner, "the happiest time of my life were spent in the arms of another man's wife!"

The wife went "What!" With shock and rage. Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out ", and I cant remember who she was!"

By the time the manager regained his consciousness, he was on a hospital bed nursing burns from boiling water.

Moral of the story: If you cant paste, dont copy!
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by tytylayor: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
like u just did
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by kemisuga(f): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ tyty na u sabi grin
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by Kunbee: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
cool cool
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by studio43(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
Your best aint good enough poster. Keep trying ok
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by Ben13: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2009
but Ctrl V is easier than Ctrl C
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by studio43(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
Stale
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by Ben13: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
you're stale yourself
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by donsponky(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2009
that joke no follow at all, i wonder were you copy am from undecided
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by studio43(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2009
I think sey na only me dey see am sef lol
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by Abbeycity4(f): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2009
i b wan read d story b4 but wit all those comments!!! i no go read am undecided grin
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by studio43(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2009
Stop making it look as if u can read jare
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by Abbeycity4(f): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
if i can't read, thn hw com u can write??
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by tytylayor: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2009
abbeycity, where u been dey?
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by nich(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
Posted by: tytylayor
like u just did
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: kemisuga
@ tyty na u sabi grin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: Kunbee
cool cool
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: studio43
Your best aint good enough poster. Keep trying ok
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: Ben-10
but Ctrl V is easier than Ctrl C
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stale
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: Ben-10
you're stale yourself
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: donsponky
that joke no follow at all, i wonder were you copy am from undecided
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: Abbey_city
i b wan read d story b4 but wit all those comments!!! i no go read am undecided grin
Stop making it look as if u can read jare
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: Abbey_city
if i can't read, thn hw com u can write??
abbeycity, where u been dey?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by tytylayor: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2009
wetin be ur problem? shocked shocked
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by nich(m): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2009
Posted by: kemisuga
@ tyty na u sabi grin
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by tytylayor: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2009
may my God see u thru
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by nich(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2009

cool cool
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by KennyG6(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
kemisuga:

A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience. "The happiest time of my life were spent in the arms of another man's wife!"

The audience was in silence and shock. He completed it with a triumphant smile:"My mother!" The laughter and applause that followed this was deafening.

A week later, a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home. Unfortunately for him, he was a bit foggy after a couple of drinks. He said loudly to his wife, who was preparing dinner, "the happiest time of my life were spent in the arms of another man's wife!"

The wife went "What!" With shock and rage. Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out ", and I cant remember who she was!"

By the time the manager regained his consciousness, he was on a hospital bed nursing burns from boiling water.

Moral of the story: If you cant paste, dont copy!
funny
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by tytylayor: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
u sure? cheesy
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by nich(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by Abbeycity4(f): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
@joke
lol dat man must b Studio!!!!

@Tyty
omo i dey o!!!!! i dey 4wia u kip me. . . . hw bory? kiss
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by tytylayor: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2009
u sure say na wia i kip u u stay? d last time i checked u were not there, how parole
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by IFELEKE(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
poster,
i dey suspect you, you sure say you no dey talk from experience? smiley
good one,put more effort wink
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by Abbeycity4(f): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
tytylayor:

u sure say na wia i kip u u stay? d last time i checked u were not there, how parole
but i told u i wnt to d toilet kitchen thn!!! av u 4gtton?
parole: fyn o we thnk God!!!!
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by nich(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2009

cool cool
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by Abbeycity4(f): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2009
@nich
Hope nothing?
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by nich(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
they said copy & paste so

grin  nothin do u o jare
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by tytylayor: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
nich is not ok, i'm dead sure
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by nich(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2009
may my God see u thru

Posted by: IFELEKE
poster,
i dey suspect you, you sure say you no dey talk from experience?   smiley
good one,put more effort   smiley
Re: If You Cant Paste, Dont Copy by kemisuga(f): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
9ice already said it - "Photcopy ko easy"

All una wey dey blame me, abeg post una own make we laugh

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word To Describe Bin Gbagbo ¤ ¤ ¤ No Insults / A Wifes Big Fu-ck Up / The Father in Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.