Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London (2943 Views)

Isabel Idibia 10th Birthday: Annie Idibia Celebrates Daughter / Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) / Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Oshoboy01: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
UK-Based Nollywood Actress and Producer, Princess Elizabeth Onanuga is currently in a good mood as her daughter, Teniola clocks 10 today Saturday, October 29th, 2016

As it is the joy of every mother to see her child/children grow older, the joyous mother planned a bowing party to celebrate her pretty daughter with her friends in Manchester.

A lot of birthday wishes and goodwill messages have been pouring from fans, family members, and friends, all for the birthday girl.
The Nigerian born Nollywood actress is however a force to reckon with in the industry as she has done a couple of works with movie stars. She produced Hadiza, Toke, Omo London, Ibironke and the much anticipated movie, Boss Lady, which is yet to be released.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Oshoboy01: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oshoboy01:

UK-Based Nollywood Actress and Producer, Princess Elizabeth Onanuga is currently in a good mood as her daughter, Teniola clocks 10 today Saturday, October 29th, 2016

As it is the joy of every mother to see her child/children grow older, the joyous mother planned a bowing party to celebrate her pretty daughter with her friends in Manchester.

A lot of birthday wishes and goodwill messages have been pouring from fans, family members, and friends, all for the birthday girl.
The Nigerian born Nollywood actress is however a force to reckon with in the industry as she has done a couple of works with movie stars. She produced Hadiza, Toke, Omo London, Ibironke and the much anticipated movie, Boss Lady, which is yet to be released.

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Nightie(f): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
pretty gyal
Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Oshoboy01: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=Oshoboy01 post=50612923][/quote]

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Tolexander: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
this girl go pretty o!
But she looks like a late "boomer"!
at this age, nothing! nothing!!
Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Jay542(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2016
Nightie:
pretty gyal
Just like you smiley
Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2016
Tolexander:
this girl go pretty o!
But she looks like a late "boomer"!
at this age, nothing! nothing!!
She's just 10 na...Haba!
Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Tolexander: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2016
colik:

She's just 10 na...Haba!
na 8years pikin of nowadays don dey show the signs
Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2016
Tolexander:
na 8years pikin of nowadays don dey show the signs

Lol...that's not often the case. cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Tolexander: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2016
colik:

Lol...that's not often the case. cheesy
ok bro, but u would agree maturity in females is being so early nowadays?

Don't be surprised in future seeing pubic hair and breasts replacing the placenta in our female foetus.
Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tolexander:
ok bro, but u would agree maturity in females is being so early nowadays?

Don't be surprised in future seeing pubic hair and breasts replacing the placenta in our female foetus.

I agree with you.
It seems these days,girls are barely out of diapers before they start getting training bras.
But late bloomers still abound so...

I'm a girl not a guy.
Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Tolexander: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
colik:

I agree with you.
It seems these days,girls are barely out of diapers before they start getting training bras.
But late bloomers still abound so...

I'm a girl not a guy.
eh!

Chisos!

You are a girl?

I'm sorry, my handle was hacked, I didn't make the above posts myself!
Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tolexander:
eh!
Chisos!
You are a girl?
I'm sorry, my handle was hacked, I didn't make the above posts myself!
Really?
Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by olanshile2016(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
cool
colik:

Really?

happy birthday cool

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by nikkypearl(f): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sweet girl kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by jhorjhor: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Nollywood Actress,princess Onanuga Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday In London by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
olanshile2016:
cool

happy birthday cool
Thanks dear. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet Trump Youngest Daughter "Tiffany Trump" - Her Biography And Age / Meet The NYSC Member Who Believes Wearing Trousers Is A Sin / "Davido Uses High Sorcery On His Songs" - Twitter User Reveals How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.