Stats: 3,197,396 members, 7,964,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:34 PM

Flying In My Dreams - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In My Dreams (35725 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Gofwane(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
akintom:

The subconscious component of your mind is intensely active. You have acquired sufficient knowledge to provide answers to some questions, in a unique way.

Your duty is to find that out. Whatever you do, you might stop having such experiences after some time.
i'm experiencing almost the same thing. But mine is aside from seeing myself flying, i can almost 80% accurately predict the events that is going to happen the next day, especially people that will come my way

last night, i dreamt that my younger bro came to my room to tell me there's no rice in the house and mum has travelled. Around 6am, i heard the mum telling the boy to take money and go to the market during the day and buy rice cos there was no rice in the house and she is travelling that morning.
...............so many instances like that.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by micky22: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is the best advice..."know more about God". You are not a witch, wizard or what people may say you are. what you see, simply put, is an indication of some abilities hourly building up your spiritual being (good or bad), this can be attributed to things you've allowed your mind to be exposed to. it could be some hollywood, or some sort of imaginations and super thoughts. you don't need any pastor or babalawo to lay hands on you for deliverance. I am a christian and I can confidently say it. Just be persistent in asking God for his will and counsel (purpose of your being) to be fulfilled in your life, and let the scriptures guide you in leaving your life around this. This is the primary prayer every God's creation ought to be praying for him/her self.. Just pray that God should speak to you, and give you a clearer understanding. keep doing this before you sleep, until you see result. Pray it from your heart, and you will see the result within 3 days.. finally my friend, do not start to pollute your mind with some sort of psychic books out of curiosity. Allow God to speak to you. Devote times to study God's word. God bless you op.
repogirl:
Some people are more keyed in to the spiritual realm. They are called psychics and mediums. That's probably what you are. It's not a bad thing, because you have been gifted with a sort of spirit of prophecy. If you were more spiritual, you would understand it and know how to harness it.

It could also be a form of possession but one can only determine that if one had more information about your dreams.

Scientists will say your brain is overactive but cannot explain how you dream an event and it comes to pass very soon. They will call it coincidence just to satisfy themselves.

I once had a dream that I was closing the door to my house and the key broke. I woke up and went to lock my gate in real life and the key to the padlock broke....now how can one explain that? Coincidence? Lol!

I have had a few bad dreams and premonitions that have come to pass even when I pray against it, I guess they were just meant to be. Others don't come to pass though and I guess they were diverted because of prayers.

OP, you are afraid because you don't have the faith needed to counter these bad premonitions. I can only advise you to know more about God.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Bollinger(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Petersamuel8:
Believe me something is wrong, you were initiated without your permision

Superstition no go kill una. That is probably my best dream because i fly on occassion in my dreams too. I know for a fact i am not a wizard or witch. There is no interpretation for dreams. You people still believe in the occult in 2016 and you all wonder what is holding you back as a people and as a country. smh
Re: Flying In My Dreams by natedalo: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me big headache you talking nonsense
What he says is partly true. True that you are blessed but you need the power of God in your life.

What you see is partly real but is not of this world. The thing is when God gives a human a gift for a purpose, the evil one comes and attacks and confuses that person so that the purpose is not met.

I'll advise you to use the bible to explain your experience and not believe anybody. The world you are entering is very complex and only the word of God can save you from the forces that may seek to confuse you.

This forces may come through human beings and can confuse you if you're not steadfast in the word.

I can also give you the science solution which is to take antipsychotic drugs which have been proven to stop or control spiritual experiences. It would stop these experiences but you won't be able to live with yourself.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by bukitt: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2016

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
You flying can beinterpreted into two things , when you fly where do you land , in the midst of good or bad things... if it's the latter then it's a problem.... While I was growing up I used to dream what could happen in tomorrow or the nearest future, but as I got older channeled my my mind and thoughts into different things and saw the other side of life , I rarely had the dreams again ..but it happens once in a while , sometimes I wake up forgetting it, then when it happens I remember I had a a dream about it.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Mayhorz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Go and c Ur Pastor...or seek for d counsel of a genuine one.....If bad occurence Happens after that...Tz beta you look 4 a solution quickly
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
It feels like the Op has just described me. I have had similar dreams and experiences for close to a decade. People see me flying so high and marvel and I always enjoy the look on their faces ( which always makes me feel specially made by God). Whether u call it witchcraft or possession is ur cup of tea.. I am wonderfully and fearfully made.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by warmachine(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are the one giving yourself a big headache by scaring yourself to death about it. Until you stop worrying about it, the headache continues.

I gave you that advice because I was once a victim of it, scaring myself to death back then, until I was told the reason why I was experiencing those things. Till today I still defy gravity, leave my body(Out Of Body Experience) and predict the future(check my football prophecies here on NL). CURRENTLY I AM BEING SHOWN THE PURPOSE OF MY EXISTENCE AND I AM KEYING TO IT.
The DOCTRINE OF FEAR is what's making you to be afraid of yourself and you might not come out of it. SO STOP GIVING YOURSELF HEADACHE. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Brother!... No offence o...but something is not right with you and you know it!
Re: Flying In My Dreams by natedalo: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
kekeolu:
Hi you've been uncousciously initiated into darkness. Seek deliverance in a true deliverance mimistry and you shall be free in Jesus name. Don't be tempted into satanism. The devil has no free gift.
Why is it that as christains we associate the spiritual with satan. Have we forgotten that God is the father of spirits and he is on our side.

What did he say that makes you think he is possessed. The bible says by their fruits you shall know them. Have you seen a fruit of unrighteousness that makes you conclude he is possessed.

As chistains we shouldn't be too quick to judge and hand over the spiritual to satan. God in times past have spoken to people with dreams and visions. A christain has these experiences and you judge he is possessed. My people perish for lack of knowledge says God. If only christains realize the amount of spiritual power and energy they possess a lot of wrongs would be righted.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Temmytea70(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
saasala:

@ babz007... Listen to this guy. I have been flying in my dream since I was around 7 years old and still fly till today that I am 30. If it means anything, it is GREATNESS. you gonna be one hell of a great guy.

Are u great yet?

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Dekadet(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these
Guy abeg help predict bet9ja tomorrow football games for guys na grin
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2016

Re: Flying In My Dreams by wiringdpt(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
I've been flying in my dreams since 2012, don't know what it means..it's a norm now when I go to bed.
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these
Re: Flying In My Dreams by dreezybines: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demigods666:

Lolz hahahaah your topic title got me laughing hard. I know you must think you are some kind of evil possessed blood sucking witch flying.

But hey! You are not.

You are totally fine.

You are psychic abilities

Infact just like me you are a psychic, you partially lucid dream don't let this xtians come here to tell you crap to destroy your spiritual ability. People like you with such abilities are able to see avert any harm coming to them or loved ones.

Change your mind set. You are okay.
I suggest coming to satanism to empower and build your soul. To unlock your full powers by activating your soul okay. You will be a great man if you utilize this poeer fully as you will be able to control your destiny and future fully. You are even more spiritually open than I was before I started building my soul now to become open pshycially to the Gods and father satan.

Xtianity is hoax. Fact is here

www.exposingchristinaity.com

You are free to pm me if you wish to talk privately.

Like I said. Do not let this xtians get in your mind for they know not the truth of the spiritual and even of the physical as they are under captivity of the mind.

You're looking for souls to destroy...

Why going against the Christians? I guess because you know is soul will be surely saved...

Pls OP don't listen to this guy he's really after your soul...He knows only the Almighty God can save you...
Just know you've been unconsciously initiated and you need chronic deliverance ... God bless as you do so...Jesus Loves you

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Dekadet(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Na your football predictions me wan see o. how tomorrow game go be na wink
Re: Flying In My Dreams by kraftykc(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:

You are no winch, when I was younger I went through a phase where everything I would walk on would turn into one sticky, tal like substance that made me nearly stop sleeping but later on the dreams stop being so threatening and from there it slowly fade altogether.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:

Bros you are possessed by a spirit. Are you a child of God? If not your help is far.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by BRAV0O(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
@OP see u are not alone all those signs is tell you that you are divinely created by God and you are now experiencing heaven on earth, so i'll tell you how i resolve myn ' i gently find my way to the nearest Bible believing church and accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and personal saviour , that doesn't mean the dream will stop , it wont stop cus u are powerful spiritaul being right now you have a choice either to use it to serve Jesus Christ or Lucifer ,and be careful ur situation is very dangerous you have to choose whom you want to serve on tym unless u will be forced to serve the lucifer!

Re: Flying In My Dreams by dafuturis(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are the one giving yourself a big headache by scaring yourself to death about it. Until you stop worrying about it, the headache continues.

I gave you that advice because I was once a victim of it, scaring myself to death back then, until I was told the reason why I was experiencing those things. Till today I still defy gravity, leave my body(Out Of Body Experience) and predict the future(check my football prophecies here on NL). CURRENTLY I AM BEING SHOWN THE PURPOSE OF MY EXISTENCE AND I AM KEYING TO IT.
The DOCTRINE OF FEAR is what's making you to be afraid of yourself and you might not come out of it. SO STOP GIVING YOURSELF HEADACHE. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Just quote me when next you have a football prophecy.
God bless you.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by opsylojay(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
brother this does not happen to you alone ever since when I was a young boy I've always had this dream up to now. That particular dream appears so real... sometimes it bothered me but I don't think about it again.... sometimes I'd be with my I'll be flying but they wouldn't have the power
Re: Flying In My Dreams by highpriest4: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
pm me
Re: Flying In My Dreams by cybug: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
I do fly in the dream too... My best kind of dream ever... I always look forward to seeing myself flying in my dreams cheesy
Re: Flying In My Dreams by jaycpu(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wow, Op seriously flying.....I can bet a mil on dz....u'd soon bcome a great hero, more great dan superman, batman, deadpool or Wolvrine, don't worry marvels gonna sign u up as one of their character, I will be sure to help a brother sew a hero suit.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by kingjaylo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
i once read that study shows that if you dream about flying then you have an urge to break the norm or go somewhere higher. and i think seeing things happening in reality that u see in dreams is called deja vu. sometimes your brain makes it happen even if you haven't dreamt it before. or maybe you're just blessed with a gift. no be everything be witchcraft but hey, who knows? maybe the flying part is witchcraft or u just want to really reach a higher height in life. i hope this helps

Re: Flying In My Dreams by olivialuv(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
My friend you are alright, don't allow anyone to lure you to anything. Your gift is rare, God has a good purpose for you with time you will realize your path to your greatness. You have dominion over anything you want to become but do not stop believing on your faith, if you are a Christian try to study the Bible and pick your strength. Many Evil people know about you already they may try to hurt because you are untouchables. You see them when you dream and you always fight and defeat them. You are a true verse of Roma 9vs 11. Enjoy your life forget those who don't know what you are.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Dekadet(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Fourwinds:
I have similar nature. .I do see some things before they happen
Guy make una help us predict games for bet9ja na haba. una just de waste this tallent
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Pidggin(f): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
OP, you have been initiated into witchcraft. Go for deliverance and prayers, also fast.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by fuke(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
My brother listen to otemanuduno:
You are destined to be great.
Not conquerable by enemy.
I am 60+ and still defy gravity in my dream
I am not Dangote but I am well respected in the community.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by enitan16: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls have u bought ur phantom.I take everything beg u pls send me bet9ja winnings,with dis powers I don become billionaire
Re: Flying In My Dreams by otemanuduno: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Adebash01:
Believe me as well, the meaning of that dream is that you will be great in your life, am telling you because it was an elderly man that told me.
I have told the OP, he thought I was joking undecided
Re: Flying In My Dreams by legendsilver(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
Op, that your experience is same with mine. I do fly in my dreams as well. Mostly if I cross my leg before sleeping, na so I go dey fly upandown. I have noticed its just me n I stopped thinking about it till date.

To be fare Op, we are many with such abilities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service / Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77