Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice (1529 Views)

Autodesk And Infinite Design Android: My Drawing Of Drake / Tecno J8 Screen / Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 30, 2016
Good evening I have hot S and techno J8 boom. Which will u advice I buy. Heard techno have poor touchpad
Re: Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice by Whizpeter(m): 1:13am On Oct 30, 2016
The tecno touch issue has been fixed with a system update!! Once you get the phone, do the update and you're good to go!!

I'd go for the J8 tho...
The HIOS UI and that boom headset are enticing!!
Re: Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 30, 2016
Whizpeter:
The tecno touch issue has been fixed with a system update!! Once you get the phone, do the update and you're good to go!!

I'd go for the J8 tho...
The HIOS UI and that boom headset are enticing!!

Pls how can I do the update
Re: Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice by rapcy(m): 3:36am On Oct 30, 2016
Tecno J8
Re: Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice by Youngpo413: 6:36am On Oct 30, 2016
Ever heard the word Samsung?
Re: Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice by donshady(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2016
why should you compare j8 with hot S. please go Google and gather more information for your comparison.
Re: Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice by eki2000(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Tecno cameras are not reliable, especially in low lights. I was dissapointed that evening in camon c8, when my friend's infinix hot note of the same range was doing the job efficiently. Go for Hot S.
Re: Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice by Whizpeter(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2016
zaragal:

Pls how can I do the update

It would be sent to your phone automatically once you put on the phone and start using it!
Maximum of 24hrs!

Or you go to the system update app in your phone drawer and click on it and download the update!
Re: Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Whizpeter:

It would be sent to your phone automatically once you put on the phone and start using it!
Maximum of 24hrs!

Or you go to the system update app in your phone drawer and click on it and download the update!

It show am on the latest version yet the touch doesn't respond accurately esp the keypad....i got it fairly used from olx and it neatly used beside he wipe the fone should I be expecting any update or what can I do

Re: Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice by Whizpeter(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
zaragal:

It show am on the latest version yet the touch doesn't respond accurately esp the keypad....i got it fairly used from olx and it neatly used beside he wipe the fone should I be expecting any update or what can I do

Hope the phone ain't rooted? Dunno what the previous owner may have done with the phone!! Especially software wise!
Re: Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Whizpeter:

Hope the phone ain't rooted? Dunno what the previous owner may have done with the phone!! Especially software wise!

Just called him, he said he didn't receive any update and the didn't root the fone
Re: Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice by Whizpeter(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
zaragal:

Just called him, he said he didn't receive any update and the didn't root the fone

Phew... Carlcare seems to be the next point of call!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Sm N900 For Sale / Help With My Itel 1513 / Xpen Usability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.