Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. (1726 Views)

Infinix Note 3pro For Sale #40k / Tecno L9plus Vs Infinix Note 3pro / Guys Help Between Ifinix Note 4 And Note 3pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by miremoses(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Hello to you all.so a friend of mine wants to get a new phone he is a hardcore gamer and he needs you advise on which phone to get now,strictly on 6.0 inch screen.I heard that m5 plus sometimes lag when playing game. Don't know about gaming on infinix note 3 pro either. So gamers in the house should tell me the one that will be good for games eg gta,FIFA,pes and other large games.is it gionee marathon m5 plus or infinix note 3 pro.
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Quadrywalexy05: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2016
M5 plus is the bomb
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Floridax(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2016
Bleep m5....it lag sometimes in games like FIFA 16,, asphalt 8 HQ,,...my guy wan sell em own

Go for infinix bruh.....if you are a gamer
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Reeberry: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Floridax:
Bleep m5....it lag sometimes in games like FIFA 16,, asphalt 8 HQ,,...my guy wan sell em own

Gionee phones lags a lot. I have used two models from Gionee. (lollipop precisely). Left the brand because of continuous lagging.

1 Like

Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Floridax(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2016
Reeberry:
Gionee phones lags a lot. I have used to models from Gionee. (lollipop precisely). Left the brand because of continuous lagging.

I de tell you....I just don't know y people hype the phone alot
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by augster(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Why would you buy a powerbank for gaming? Play games for 5 minutes and your hand go dey ache you.
Infinix Note 3 Pro All The Way

1 Like

Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by miremoses(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Floridax:

ya,thanks,someone reviewed it on YouTube that the m5plus lags a lot.thanks for confirming this.
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by shegssosplendid(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2016
please, what's the infinix note 3 Pro?
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Unlimited22: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2016
miremoses:
ya,thanks,someone reviewed it on YouTube that the m5 lags a lot.thanks for confirming this.
M5plus isn't m5.una read d post at all abi una just Wan showcase hatred for gionee?
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Floridax(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Unlimited22:

M5plus isn't m5.una read d post at all abi una just Wan showcase hatred for gionee?

I don't know what's wrong with gionee m5....2gb ram should be enough for any android game....
my guy own de lag for ordinary asphalt 8,,.why my tecno de play the game without stress...
even doom HD..with the highest graphics de play for 2gb ram ...but gionee own na different case
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Floridax(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2016
Unlimited22:

don't know about m5 plus sha
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by sheylarhh(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2016
Dem too dey hype Gionee... d hype is just too much
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Elxandre(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2016
Floridax:

I don't know what's wrong with gionee m5....2gb ram should be enough for any android game....
my guy own de lag for ordinary asphalt 8,,.why my tecno de play the game without stress...
even doom HD..with the highest graphics de play for 2gb ram ...but gionee own na different case

Forget the price, the M5 has a poor 1ghz processor.
The M5 plus should be fast.
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Quadrywalexy05: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2016
sheylarhh:
Dem too dey hype Gionee... d hype is just too much
hype? have you used one b4, just be sincere
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by miremoses(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Gptech(m): 12:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Lesson for those who plan on getting a new phone. Don't be deceived by ram size, or even price tag or brand name. If you want a fast phone then look at the specs and do a little research on the processor efficiency. Big ram size has little or nothing to do with making a phone run fast, its main job is for multitasking. So for all of you thinking a device is superb because it has large ram, think again. If you like put 6 gig of ram on a weak 1.3gighz processor, your phone will definitely lag when handling simple games like Alsphalt 8. grin
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2016
miremoses:
Hello to you all.so a friend of mine wants to get a new phone he is a hardcore gamer and he needs you advise on which phone to get now,strictly on 6.0 inch screen.I heard that m5 plus sometimes lag when playing game. Don't know about gaming on infinix note 3 pro either. So gamers in the house should tell me the one that will be good for games eg gta,FIFA,pes and other large games.is it gionee marathon m5 plus or infinix note 3 pro.

This is my thing let me review them for you
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Mehn both the GPU are the same so really there's nothing to compare except memory usage by each OS, if you are truly honest about gaming needs don't go for both OpenGLEs 3.1 which is kinda outdated you won't get advanced detailed graphics like better shader and all. Go for a 3.2 OpenglES card or a Vulkan 1.1 though not much gamea are built with Vulkan but when they are, they will be better looking and faster than the same OpenglES games. Those phones are not adequate a Gionee S6 is one and there's an Hot S that supports it also. Also check the memory , those two phones are practically the same in terms of processor and graphic just different pali
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by oscillation55(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2016
miremoses:
Anyone he does decide to go with I can supply to him @ great discount.
Regards
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by miremoses(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2016
oscillation55:
Anyone he does decide to go with I can supply to him @ great discount. Regards
he decided to go for infinix note 3 pro.how much do u sale?
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Floridax(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2016
pcguru1:
Mehn both the GPU are the same so really there's nothing to compare except memory usage by each OS, if you are truly honest about gaming needs don't go for both OpenGLEs 3.1 which is kinda outdated you won't get advanced detailed graphics like better shader and all. Go for a 3.2 OpenglES card or a Vulkan 1.1 though not much gamea are built with Vulkan but when they are, they will be better looking and faster than the same OpenglES games. Those phones are not adequate a Gionee S6 is one and there's an Hot S that supports it also. Also check the memory , those two phones are practically the same in terms of processor and graphic just different pali

cool....only gionee s6 and infinix hot s that support opengl 3.2 are the no other mtk device?
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2016
Floridax:

cool....only gionee s6 and infinix hot s that support opengl 3.2 are the no other mtk device?

I will research more but I think the infinix note 3 does but not Vulkan which is okay since Vulkan games go tey
Re: Gaming:gionee M5plus Or Infinix Note 3pro. by Floridax(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2016
but hot s na Mali t720 oo

Card slot MicroSD, up to 32GB
Internal 16GB and 32GB versions
OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Processors
1.3GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU, MediaTek MT6753 chipset, Mali-T720 MP4 GPU
RAM 2GB and 3GB versions

av been searching for an mtk phone with opengl 3.2 to buy ever since ,,recently I bought boom j8 de manage am first ...my eyes de malit860 or malit880.......a

(1) (Reply)

Help On Rooting Infnix Hot 5 Pro / Get Unlimited Airtime Now / In Need Of TECNO Camon C7 Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.