Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Day Soldiers Almost Shot Me Because Of Militants – Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day Soldiers Almost Shot Me Because Of Militants – Uduaghan (620 Views)

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day Soldiers Almost Shot Me Because Of Militants – Uduaghan by thehub: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2016
Amid many reminisces of his days in office as the Governor of Delta State, Dr Emmanuel Uguaghan has shared the experience of the day he narrowly escaped the cruel hands of death in the Niger Delta creeks.

Speaking on the occasion of his 62nd birthday ceremony, the third Governor of Delta state, revealed that on a fateful Sunday while trying to pacify some Niger Delta militants not to blow up a major oil terminal owned by Chevron, he was almost shot by soldiers.

Dr Uduaghan said that the encounter was one of his many encounters with dreadful situations in dealing with diverse issues of conflict in the region.

http://thenewsguru.com/day-soldiers-almost-shot-me-uduaghan/
Re: Day Soldiers Almost Shot Me Because Of Militants – Uduaghan by hungryboy(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2016
Story story
Re: Day Soldiers Almost Shot Me Because Of Militants – Uduaghan by yeyeboi(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Day Soldiers Almost Shot Me Because Of Militants – Uduaghan by gbomojomo(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2016
ARE U NOT PART OF THEM?
Re: Day Soldiers Almost Shot Me Because Of Militants – Uduaghan by IVORY2009(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
count urself lucky...
Re: Day Soldiers Almost Shot Me Because Of Militants – Uduaghan by PaulIdu: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Does he mean he went into a theatre were the dreaded Nigerian Army was active without informing them of his plan to be there ...our Soldiers have a very barbaric rule of engagement which is shoot everything that moves and ask questions when they are outgunned and dead

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa APC Battled Dickson At The Villa Over Ogunboss / Oshiomhole Taken Before EFCC / Buhari's Comment Contributed To Hillary Clinton Defeat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.