Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

My View On Faith Without Work Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My View On Faith Without Work Is Dead (358 Views)

Download 40 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Downloads By Dr. Myles Munroe On Faith, Family, Po / Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On Faith Without Work Is Dead by Josephjnr(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2016
My view on "faith without work is dead"

James 2 vs 17 says "So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."

That means brother James is telling us that even with faith in God one has to put his human effort into a particular task before it can become a reality.

Our Lord Jesus,tells us in Mathew 17 vs 20 "He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

Our Lord Jesus is saying with faith you can do all things even without work.

Please who shall I believe,obey and follow? Jesus or James? ....................(POL)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Model That Work Magic / Repent And Believe The Gospel / Welcome To Your Month Of Dominion Through The Victory That Is In Christ Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.