Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) (47540 Views)

Obafemi Martins Rejected $1.5 Million Deal To Play In Saudi Arabia / Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Buys 2017 Bentley Bentayga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by chrislilfee(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
where my moni dey??
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by ayobase(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice one.
And happy more years ahead.
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by chrislilfee(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
na wa oo
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by mosho2good: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
who is obafemi Martin's cos here in idp camp and sambisa forest we have never heard of that name
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Chai!...Me Wey Sabi Play Ball Pass Maradona Sef,common Keke Nobi Gimme 4 Mai Birthday...*issorait*
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by HtwoOw: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Where he go drive am?

Even Nigerian seas get pothole grin
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by TimeManager(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
All these money he's spending anyhow, hope he's investing them well because it's their type that will start blaming federal government at the end of the day.
Do well to apply as his adviser , your thoughts would be easily communicated.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Category1:
see as European football don helep many street boys...God bless oyinbo....if say nobe dem, African league go dey pay 10k per month

plz how much is the average pay for Nigeria league
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by Jacko1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Obafemi 32

32 years

Wen i small i dey shout obafemi

Na him obafemi say him be 32

Nigerian footballers ehn
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by kingmekus(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
yeyeboi:
HBD OBAGOAlmay you continue to shine brighter than your haters below me on this thread grin grin

Make Una No Beef Him Success Cos Either Way He Worked His Way Up There

If You Like Obagoal Oya Make Una Show Am Likeness If Not Share angry

At your age u still dey beg for likes and share... How much is it going to add to your bank account??
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by yeyeboi(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
kingmekus:
At your age u still dey beg for likes and share... How much is it going to add to your bank account??

Hw u take know my age undecided
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by AreaFada2: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
yeyeboi:
HBD OBAGOAlmay you continue to shine brighter than your haters below me on this thread grin grin

Make Una No Beef Him Success Cos Either Way He Worked His Way Up There

If You Like Obagoal Oya Make Una Show Am Likeness If Not Share angry

One cannot talk facts these days without being called hater.

Fact is Obafemi has been very wasteful with his money. Even going seriously overdrawn with tens of thousands of pounds in UK over the weekend partying. Earning so much money and still having money trouble with the bank.

I still remember this headline in UK years back:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/109106/Premier-League-star-Obafemi-Martins-broke-despite-earning-75-000-a-week

I do not want to eat panadol for another man's headache but we have to read with dismay often how former stars get into money wahala due to financial recklessness.

See Babayaro's case some years back:

https://www.nairaland.com/607138/babayaro-declared-bankrupt-chased-creditors
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by yeyeboi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
AreaFada2:

One cannot talk facts these days without being called hater.

Fact is Obafemi has been very wasteful with his money. Even going seriously overdrawn with tens of thousands of pounds in UK over the weekend partying. Earning so much money and still having money trouble with the bank.

I still remember this headline in UK years back:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/109106/Premier-League-star-Obafemi-Martins-broke-despite-earning-75-000-a-week

I do not want to eat panadol for another man's headache but we have to read with dismay often how former stars get into money wahala due to financial recklessness.

See Babayaro's case some years back:

https://www.nairaland.com/607138/babayaro-declared-bankrupt-chased-creditors

Ok, draft a letter and send to him and not me
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
badboy92:
Being broke is the root of all evil, if everyone was rich who would rob a bank?
If everyone become rich, then definitely everyone will die in less than a week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by directonpc(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Who tell una say na $400k? Naija and fake journalism.
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by holuwertobex(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by jidon5(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by EniObanKeAde: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
#MMMNigeriaCDT 

Please not MMM is a platform for exchange of donation between people. In MMM you directly send money to fellow Nigerians and ask them to help you when you need it. Members are not binded with legal obligations. But providing help, spreading the word of mouth, learning new and teaching others, the members build their own MMM Community, making it strong, healthy and sustainable. According to the efforts done by each member for the benefit of other Community members, every member is getting rewarded by others. 

Visit http:///?i=adedoyin2@gmail.com 
Call/WhatApp +2348099312050

WHAT REALLY IS MMM?
MMM is a Financial social network community of ordinary people like you and me, who decide to come together to willingly from our heart, help each other to become financially free.
We do that by freely Giving out or Donating our spare money to each other directly on the basis of TRUST and BENEVOLENCE. THIS IS HOW MMM WORKS:

You keep your money with you until such a time that you find someone that needs help from you and when you provide the help yu are also qualified to get help within 24-48 hours.
You pay this money that you have been matched to total strangers and other total strangers would pay you back with 30% reward. When last did your bank give you a dime for saving with them?

But when you make a Donation you get rewarded with 30% increase within a month of what ever amount you Donated or Gave *SIMPLE*

Visit http:///?i=adedoyin2@gmail.com 
Call/WhatApp +2348099312050

And get yourself register, so we can END(break) this financial slavery.

TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.

Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
we know, worry less not all will be kings there must be slaves to serve the kings...we live in high brow zones u live and dwell in sambisa..its ur destiny bro..embrace it..wish u better luck in ur next life..but remember no need to come back life again if u live these one nicely..
mosho2good:
who is obafemi Martin's cos here in idp camp and sambisa forest we have never heard of that name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Advise yourself first to stop wasting your precious time on NL undecided
UrennaNkoli:
All these money he's spending anyhow, hope he's investing them well because it's their type that will start blaming federal government at the end of the day.
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Who dash you money to donate self
You wey never chop belleful undecided
Babangida70:
Oga hope say u get savings cos I no get money to donate later ooo.
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by Kenog4real(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
lastbaff:
I wish Obagoal would give back to the less privilege at home.

Want 30GB for N2,500 valid for 60 days? See my signature.

Don't you think he has been meeting needs without you noticing that
Or its until he carries microphone and camera, that's when you will know he has been meeting needs. #codedlife
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
32? That Niggah is 40+ abeg

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

No mind him. Let him not learn from history.
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by Kaybaba5(m): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
I will be the next person IJN
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by calcal: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Agric land is available in Nigeria - Obafemi come home invest!
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by MrMoRitz: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
The rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer...

proven time and again

congrats bro
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
na photoshop jo
Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by lastbaff(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Alajiki:

Ole oshi!
Bro, you should have confirmed before making false allegation. See the screenshot below.

Check this link.
http://nairatechnology.com/airtel-30-gb-for-₦2500-valid-for-60-days/

Re: Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) by TRAVEL101(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
While some criticized him for building "scrap using scrap", others have hailed him for his attempt which they say will get better under the right circumstances Nigerians and bad mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" / Croatia Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup 3rd Place Match: (2 - 1) On 17th Dec 2022 / Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.