Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,336 members, 7,974,426 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:02 AM

How I Create Wealth In Two Weeks!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Create Wealth In Two Weeks!!! (832 Views)

If You Want Your Life To Be Full Of Wealth In The Next Few Hours / Nobody Plan For Poverty Consciously, Invest N2500 Now And Make 30k in Two Weeks / Let Me Show You How To Create Wealth With Less Than 2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Create Wealth In Two Weeks!!! by itemplee24(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
TBC Indeed Creates Wealth Faster!!!

The TBC or THE BILLION COIN is a formular just like Bitcoin and it is spreading very quickly in U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, Thailand, Philippines, Dubai, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Indonesia, Russia, China, Nigeria and rest of the world.

The TBC started on 21st March, 2016 for its initial price of 0.001 euro per coin. At that time TBC offered 100,000 tbc coins for only 100 euros or 113$. Today 5th November, 1 TBC price is $61. €57 or #29,000. TBC price increases daily by 5% or doubles every 2 weeks. TBC price will increase till it reaches the Ultimate price, 1 billion euro with 1billion registered members worldwide.
TBC just launched its own exchange where you can exchange TBC coins with Bitcoin or cash. You make a 100% of your investment in just 2 weeks!!

TBC is not MLM or Network Marketing. You dont have to recruit, the value will still go up even if you dont recruit/invite but if you do it that way, it will help a lot to increase the growing number of verified members. The ultimate value of TBC is 1euro times the number of verified members. Holding TBC indeed creates wealth faster.

Finally, get your own TBC coins Today! Hurry now before the price goes up again!
We are a trusted merchant and we sell TBC coins at a 50% discount $20 (#10,000)

CONTACT this number for guides on how to get TBC

Whatsapp/Call: 0 7 0 8 2 9 1 0 7 0 6

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Scammer Alert Please Be Warned / Can Someone Shed More Light On Nigeria Eurobond. / Bitbean To The MOON!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.