Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT (1323 Views)

Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? / Pls Who Else Got This Mail From GLH Solution. / Expect A Regret Mail From Nigerian Breweries If You Fail This Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Abllat invite you for an interview at ilepo bustop adenson pharmaceutical compound

Pls how genuine is it and what is it all about, hope it is not marketing and salary range?
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by talk2alabama: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
Scam grin
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks bro
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
You are invited for interview tomorrow Mon 31st of October 2016 at Adenson Industrial compound, Adenson Ilepo Bus stop along LASU Igando Road by 9.00am.ABLLAT
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by ayodot(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
I also got the same invite.. but I've been searching for their website. I was wondering if it's a new company or new startup because startups' sometimes don't have a website
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by Ugo2039(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
talk2alabama:
Scam grin

Scam? Cos I just got same message
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by wandeykul(f): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
same here,was wondering if it's a new firm
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
I will just go and view since is not far from my house
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by ayodot(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
my place is far, ijebu-ode precisely.. I actually ask some in the area to check the place for me and he said its an old facility and the place looks ok..

but I'm still skeptical on why I haven't heard of the place
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by bustamode: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
People,please dont always get to excited,when you get these messages,read it well and note the construction,most of the time,these scammers have very poor sentences and tenses construction,that a very easy way to spot them out, God will provide good jobs for us all,amen.
ayodot:
my place is far, ijebu-ode precisely.. I actually ask some in the area to check the place for me and he said its an old facility and the place looks ok..
people,please dont always get to excited,when you these messages,read it well and note the construction,most of the time,these scammers have very poor sentences and tenses construction,that a very easy way to spot them out, God will provide good jobs for us all,amen.
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by dawahlarry: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
The invite is not a scam. It is a company that produces YOYO Bitters.
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by adeborode: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
ayodot:

ijebu ode I hail oo,brother mi
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by deolu2000(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
I don't knw abt the geninuity of the invite, but i knw ABLLAT are the makers of YOYO bitters.
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by BAKAREAAT(m): 6:16am On Oct 31, 2016
I belief it is a mkting stuff
Companies.should state the specific.post but.just come with yur cv
Pl.anybody that visit the.place should inform us the outcome.
Thank you
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by BAKAREAAT(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2016
One need to be careful.abt all this.job stuff
The does.not state categorical the post available .even govt related.vacancies will indicate clearly. I belief they want people for the mkting stuff
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by Ugo2039(m): 6:28am On Oct 31, 2016
BAKAREAAT:
One need to be careful.abt all this.job stuff
The does.not state categorical the post available .even govt related.vacancies will indicate clearly. I belief they want people for the mkting stuff

I think you're right...simply put, it could be marketing of yoyo bitters or something...
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by ayodot(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
So did anyone checked?
Re: I Just Got This Mail From ABLLAT by adefat(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Guys is marketing job

(1) (Reply)

HR Assistant Teknokleen / Graduate Job At Ayoola Foods Limited / Are You Resident Around Isolo/jakande Axis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.