Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Am I Asking For Too Much? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I Asking For Too Much? (968 Views)

Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / What Is Wrong In Asking Someone "How Was Your Night?" / Asking For What Their Father Could Not Provide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Asking For Too Much? by queenmide: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2007
I need you guys insight on this please

When i meet a guy that show interest in me, they ask me what i want in a guy, at first i say it really doesn't matter because i don't want them trying to be what they are not, but they insist, so i tell them what i want.

1. I would like my man to be my new best friend
2. I would like my man to take over the role of taking care of me
3. I don't like to share my man
4. Since i like attention, he needs to be there to give it to me.

Now mind you i am not a stupid controlling girl that doesn't know when to call it quits, or when to give him space to breath, i just feel like if am getting intimate with a man, he needs to be my what i need, he needs to understand me.

And in return he would never ever regret meeting me!

So am i asking for too much?
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by Dime(f): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2007
some men are just not ready for that kind of a commitment. Or most men rather.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by Eurphoria(f): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2007
i too would love to know what men!! not boys think , becos i dont think you asking for too much( but my own head tells me take care of yourself)
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by boladonas(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2007
Eurphoria:

i too would love to know what men!! not boys think , because i don't think you asking for too much( but my own head tells me take care of yourself)

I know that men dont like to be ordered around

Reverse psychology works like magic with most men

A direct girl is seen as wanting too much
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by Eurphoria(f): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2007
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by queenmide: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2007
@boladanas

I don't like being dictated to and if you remember i usually say to them to be themselves first but they insist that they want to know.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by Dime(f): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2007
queenmide:

@boladanas

I don't like being dictated to and if you remember i usually say to them to be themselves first but they insist that they want to know.

U GO GIRL. A lot of man likes a woman who will be doing yes sir, for them all the time
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by BlackMamba(m): 4:02am On Jan 03, 2007
Just hope you get a mugu to fall head over heel for you or all your wishes become pipe dreams.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by queenmide: 5:24am On Jan 03, 2007
@blackmamba

Wat do you mean? are you tryin to say am asking for too much.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by iice(f): 5:42am On Jan 03, 2007
Nah i don't think you are asking too much, but some men are just not ready for such.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by paulodinho(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2007
hey queenmide ure feeling me.i think im feeling u also.ill like to know u better.holla me at dominic_ogie@yahoo.com.im single and just broke up searching. my girl didnt giv me dat attention, hear from u dear. by d way im paul and dis is my picture

Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by iice(f): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2007
shocked shocked shocked Treading the line are we grin grin
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by queenmide: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2007
Sure when you turn 20something holla at me smiley
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by ssheryl(f): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2007
U r a great girl queenmide,let nobody tell u otherwise,u know what u want and how you want it.U r not asking for too much U r only asking for what u need and that's no crime at all,I hope you find someone as great as you,goodluck,and take care.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? by queenmide: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2007
Thank you sheryl. I appreciate that. It means a lot to me.

(1) (Reply)

Mandarin In Vogue. / I Want To Buy Nairaland / Pls Where Can I Download Encarta & Britannica Free For Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.