Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,972 members, 7,890,197 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:56 AM

Most Outrageous Halloween Costume Ever (viewers Discretion) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Outrageous Halloween Costume Ever (viewers Discretion) (1078 Views)

Seyi Awolowo And Girlfriend, Adeshola's Halloween Costume (Photos) / Wizkid Masked In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Outrageous Halloween Costume Ever (viewers Discretion) by whiteroses(f): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2016
Twitter is on fire and Black IG is angry about video vixen Maryiah's choice of costume for Halloween 2016. She is dressed as a breast cancer patient!
The model is getting backlash due to her insensitive attitude about her costume. A source revealed that the model was warned by colleagues attending the club together but the hardened model doesn't give a hoot and only care about seizing the chance to show off her naked body which she thinks is banging.
She was seen drinking the night away and asking men to touch her 'cancer'
Breast cancer has left many hopes shattered and causes thousands to be in severe pain and stigma.
This face is really the face of ignorance
Source IG @saintlifestyle

Re: Most Outrageous Halloween Costume Ever (viewers Discretion) by Caseless: 7:03am On Oct 31, 2016
Warrafuck?

I'm not scared. Let her come near me with that in the name of Halloween- I go still suck . undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation / See Why Tonto Dikeh Removes Her Husband’s Name From Instagram / Wizkid Travels With His Private Jet (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.