Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,399 members, 7,932,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

Guchi Midas Touch Tour Week 1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guchi Midas Touch Tour Week 1 (407 Views)

Second Term Plan Lesson Note Week 1 / Please Medcine And Surgery Students In Uniport Please Get In Touch. / Confused Unclad Gym Fan Claimed Protein Drinks Made Him To Touch A Woman’s Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guchi Midas Touch Tour Week 1 by mrloui(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Please this is my first time posting, and I don't know if this is the right section? Guchi Concept is a brand which specializes most especially in career building, hence we are going round secondary schools teaching students on the need for skills for Nation building.
Nairaland family i was amazed at the level in which Nigeria allow talents to waste, we discovered great singers, artist,rappers etc.
We can't fold our hands to watch this children waste there talents and pick up arms out of frustration, they will end up kidnapping us,killing us, raping our women and causing other forms of unrest in the society.
Let's pick a child and give him that platform to excel.
I am begging every well meaning Nigeria to come to the rescue of this children.
Partner with us today as we make Nigeria a better place for me and you. Call us on: 07034428780, 07033625694 .Pictures below

Re: Guchi Midas Touch Tour Week 1 by mrloui(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2016
This picture was shoot and edited by a student after the practicals

(1) (Reply)

CERN Fellowship Programme For Bsc, Msc And Phd Graduate In Switzerland / University Vice Chancellor, Others Charged With ‘N800 Million Fraud’ / Is It Possible To Run Two Programs In Different Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.