Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,174 members, 7,939,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Need Help With My Sql Fundamental - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help With My Sql Fundamental (1146 Views)

Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. / Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For / Certification For Bluecat Fundamental Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With My Sql Fundamental by obidavido(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2016
I need help with that

Re: Need Help With My Sql Fundamental by alexisSr(f): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2016
hey...Google 'mysql delete table'
Re: Need Help With My Sql Fundamental by larisoft: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
DROP TABLE students

Please take your time to learn this thing properly and also learn how to use google to resolve simpler coding problems.
Keep coding bro.
Re: Need Help With My Sql Fundamental by abubs: 6:46am On Nov 02, 2016
drop table students.

In sql u drop tables, u don't delete them. U can get materials on oracle sql everywhere try to lay ur hands on them.
Re: Need Help With My Sql Fundamental by okwyee(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2016
larisoft:
DROP TABLE students

Please take your time to learn this thing properly and also learn how to use google to resolve simpler coding problems.
Keep coding bro.

Hey man, ah...
I intend to start learning programming, web dev actually, so i want to buy a laptop with these specs 2gb ram, 500gb storage, Intel pentium, HP at 35k (its my friend's, so I've used it before and its okay and neat. and is it too expensive at 35k?).

Please what Do you advise?
I buy it or save up for a better one? (if this, what specs do you recommend?)

And I intend to learn with this one, and probably do some small small personal projects with it (so I should get another one when I start doing some hardcore stuffs that is if this won't match what you recommend/what I intend doing). I would appreciate your reply very soon, before another interested buyer beats me to it.. Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Enroll Now For Your Most Preferred Computer Courses / Who Can Build A Facebook Like Social Media / Need A Programmer In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.