Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid) (1787 Views)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] / Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid) by Hollawaley(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Falz And Simi were seen Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Grand Finale In Quilox.Falz who was a year older lastweek celebrated his birthday with their joint album launch "chemistry" with his heartrob Simi of X3M Enyertainment.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svboh-tOeV0

Re: Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Chei, I can see the handiwork of Falz's RPG on Simi's boobs. The Olympus is beginning to fall cheesy cheesy
Re: Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2016
cool
Re: Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid) by OKorowanta: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Chei, I can see the handiwork of Falz's RPG on Simi's boobs. The Olympus is beginning to fall cheesy cheesy

Corrupt file
Na ONLY dat one u see!
You nor see her charming smile.
Re: Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
OKorowanta:

Corrupt file
Na ONLY dat one u see!

Lol, Baba ah see that one too now but I saw those ones first tongue
Re: Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid) by Hollawaley(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2016
OKorowanta:

Corrupt file
Na ONLY dat one u see!

McBrooklyn:

he didn't see her glowing skin and fresh body. na cucumber him go dey relate to
Re: Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid) by saharaposter: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bad guy..u even get x-ray vision to see say d geh boobs dey fall through her cloth grin
Re: Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2016
Jarizod:

Bad guy..u even get x-ray vision to see say d geh boobs dey fall through her cloth grin

Lol, the boobs don fall like Nigerian Naira already now cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Or Jenifa ’ S Diary? Which One Would You Choose / (VIDEO) Bootylicious Nicki Minaj In Tiny Dress For Her Music Video Shoot / Stella Damasus Is Beautiful In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.