Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) (2244 Views)

Is This An Insult Or Love? (photo) / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by KENNING2010: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2016
A 26-year-old man, Tunde Agbaje, has reportedly trekked from the Ketu area of Lagos State to Zaria in Kaduna State.

Agbaje, who is the cousin of a former People’s Democratic Party gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje, went on the adventure to prove his love for a lady, Sharon Donald.

READ MORE: http://naijashowbiz.com/2016/10/31/man-treks-from-ketu-lagos-to-zaria-kaduna/

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Laveda(f): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Well, I don't blame him..

There's recession, T-fare has increased, so?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2016
It will not work.
 I mean the voodoo will not 
 work on me

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by KENNING2010: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2016
JixNation:
It will not work.
I mean the voodoo will not
work on me
............ WHY WONT IT WORK? ISN'T IT LOVE?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2016
KENNING2010:
............ WHY WONT IT WORK? ISN'T IT LOVE?
Ogbeni weather na love or lust
e no go work for my side rara
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Datsme: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2016
I trust our ladies. The pathetic condition he would v caused himself will make the lady to say "God forbid bad think". Oh guy, u beta v a rethink
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by SKYTREND(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2016
This is what I call MADNESS AND JOBLESSNESS... This guy should be taken to the psychiastric hospital and be examined.. unfortunately the lady referred to him as a stalker and a vampire of sort, this is not love, its stupidity
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2016
Go tell the native Dr make him arrange am well CUs this one no catch me at all.. Kai
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by kinggogo: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Which kain queshun b dis undecided

If na u op u go do am
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by ojun50(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2016
All because of toto na wa for prick
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by FemoPolitics: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2016
See the way the guy de laugh sef, you will know he is not a serious man, he just wants to have his way "into the girl's stuff". If I'm the brother of this guy, I will get him some strokes of the cain and make him receive annointing for brain
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2016
isnt that the river niger bridge behind him undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2016
JOBLESS MAN
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2016
slimthugchimee:
isnt that the river niger bridge behind him undecided

YOU MEAN HE SHOULD JUST JUMP ON IT... YOU ARE A WICKED MAN OOOOO grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Solmax(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2016
hah funny man, I want to say him no get work.
but I can't because I know Love can make a man do unimaginable things.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by herdeythoun(f): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Jonathan agbaje....U were so determined..Congrats anyways
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by FemoPolitics: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2016
This guy nor de get shame honestly, he is just a stalker
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
You have not started yet, pls trek to London, UK if you are really sure of your love... nonsense

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
ojun50:
All because of toto na wa for prick

NO BECAUSE OF LOVE
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by 2SWT(f): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
foolishness
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by potbelly(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keep trekking nigga, tongue
while another nigga with a private jet steals your girl before you reach Berger... grin
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by daviddagreat: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ah. kolewerk
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by Cholls(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
my brother why not
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This For A Lady You Love? (PHOTO) by SKYTREND(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
You dont need to do this for love, ALL YOU NEED IS MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, THAT IS ALL A WOMAN UNDERSTANDS, YOU LIKE TREK FROM HERE TO LONDON, WITHOUT MONEY, YOU ARE DOOMED..

SEE ALL YOU NEED HERE, NOT TREKKING

(1) (Reply)

Pick Your Preference In Order : Ladies Only / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Are You A Nigerian? Then, This Is For You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.