Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,299 members, 7,910,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:59 AM

N*de - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N*de (1691 Views)

Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) / (see Photo) Nigerian Slay Queen Uploads N*de Photos On Facebook / Nigerian Self-acclaimed “slay Queen” Set Facebook On Fire With Goes Semi N*DE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N*de by Coolrodn: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Hi
Re: N*de by Laveda(f): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2016
The Era of sex tapes..

Make una continue.

3 Likes

Re: N*de by Coolrodn: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Laveda:
The Era of sex tapes..

Make una continue.

Sigh sigh sigh .... I saw this coming
Re: N*de by iSpread(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2016
tongue WHEN CHILDREN ARE IN LOVE...

1 Like

Re: N*de by kinggogo: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2016
C story undecided tongue
Re: N*de by stsinner: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Why am I having this funny feeling that you plan to blackmail her, leak the sex tape & blame it on imaginary thieves? (I hope am wrong this time).
My advice: you have no control over what happens to the video but for the girl's sake,i hope it doesnt get to the public
Re: N*de by ikbnice(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2016
This may sound funny but it's your sure bet. Fast and pray for lots of days so that the phone gets into the hands of someone who doesn't know much about phones operation and would simply format the SD card so as to give room for his files.
Prayer changeth all things. It is a very effective tool when things defy all solutions.

2 Likes

Re: N*de by Coolrodn: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2016
ikbnice:
Fast for forty days and forty nights with lots of prayers so that the phone gets into the hands of someone who doesn't know much about phones who would just format the SD card so as to give room for his files.
Prayer changeth all things.

Ray
Re: N*de by Coolrodn: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2016
stsinner:
Why am I having this funny feeling that you plan to blackmail her, leak the sex tape & blame it on imaginary thieves? (I hope am wrong this time).
My advice: you have no control over what happens to the video but for the girl's sake,i hope it doesnt get to the public

Y
Re: N*de by chris2face(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Don't worry u guys will soon become popular
after the video leak

On a more serious note I think u don't have to worry its a stolen phone the person may likely don't know u so why would he leak it
Re: N*de by Coolrodn: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2016
kinggogo:
C story undecided tongue

It's
Re: N*de by farano(f): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2016
You mean cucumber sex tape season 2 is coming soon? tongue
Re: N*de by ikbnice(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2016
Coolrodn:

My man I Don pray on this matter. Yes prayer changes all things but it's been 2yrs but fear still dey hook me.
I understand your fear cuz I av had something like dat appenin to me but not serious as yours. I had an important secret file on my SD card and I inserted it on someone's phone only for all files to be copied on his phone unknowingly. When he told me this the second day, see as I cum dey sweat.
Re: N*de by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Lol ...tales of regret by a Vaseline boy.
Re: N*de by Coolrodn: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2016
farano:
You mean cucumber sex tape season 2 is coming soon? tongue

Lay
Re: N*de by Coolrodn: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=chris2face post=50648203]Don't worry u guys will soon become popular
after the video leak

On
Re: N*de by jamalnation(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2016
EndTime
Re: N*de by absool(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2016
the video will soon be released trust me
Re: N*de by Coolrodn: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2016
jamalnation:
EndTime

undecided
Re: N*de by Marioplus(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2016
"NO NEED TO REMEMBER PAST EVENTS, NO NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT WAS DONE BEFORE. LOOK I AM DOING SOMETHING NEW, NOW IT EMERGES; CAN YOU NOT SEE IT? YES, I AM MAKING A ROAD IN THE DESERT AND RIVERS IN WASTELANDS" {ISAIAH 43:18-19}
YOUR DUTY TO GOD IS REPENT, ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS AND STOP DOING/COMMITTING SUCH SIN AGAIN {MK.1:15}
When you pray
BELIEVE GOD HAS ANSWERED ALL YOUR PRAYERS {MK.11:24}
You are human being whose DUTY is TO PRAY
STOP trying to do the FUNCTION OF GOD
By trying to USE YOUR BRAIN AND IMAGINATION TO ANSWER THE PRAYER YOU PRAYED OR CHECK WITH YOUR BRAIN IF THE AVAILABLE RESOURCES AROUND YOU/YOUR COUNTRY/ PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT can bring about the manifestation of the REQUEST YOU MADE TO GOD.
THIS IS IDOLATRY
IT IS THE DUTY OF GOD TO YOU WHO BELIEVE IN HIM AND CALL TO HIM IN FAITH
TO ANSWER YOUR PRAYER AND MANIFEST HIS GLORY AS GOD {ALL SUFFICIENT PROVIDER FOR THOSE WHO TRUST IN HIM!!! Philipians 4:19}

1 Like

Re: N*de by Coolrodn: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2016
Marioplus:
"NO NEED TO REMEMBER PAST EVENTS, NO NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT WAS DONE BEFORE. LOOK I AM DOING SOMETHING NEW, NOW IT EMERGES; CAN YOU NOT SEE IT? YES, I AM MAKING A ROAD IN THE DESERT AND RIVERS IN WASTELANDS" {ISAIAH 43:18-19}
YOUR DUTY TO GOD IS REPENT, ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS AND STOP DOING/COMMITTING SUCH SIN AGAIN {MK.1:15}
When you pray
By trying to USE YOUR BRAIN AND IMAGINATION TO ANSWER THE PRAYER YOU PRAYED OR CHECK WITH YOUR BRAIN IF THE AVAILABLE RESOURCES AROUND YOU/YOUR COUNTRY/ PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT can bring about the manifestation of the REQUEST YOU MADE TO GOD.
THIS IS IDOLATRY
TO ANSWER YOUR PRAYER AND MANIFEST HIS GLORY AS GOD {ALL SUFFICIENT PROVIDER FOR THOSE WHO TRUST IN HIM!!! Philipians 4:19}

Thank you for this.
Re: N*de by Coolrodn: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Marioplus:
When you pray
THIS IS IDOLATRY

This is all I needed thanks alot
Re: N*de by 2SWT(f): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
OP which state are you from?
Re: N*de by Raina80(f): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
What exactly do you want people to say to you? It might resurface one day who knows it's a matter that is no longer in your control.
Re: N*de by bitchcrafts: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Just post the pic of this yo gf and I'm sure Nlanders would be able to fish if she's been leaked yet. #thevaselinecrew
Re: N*de by 9jaBloke: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Which year some people go even get sense. Chics especially. Why would u willingly let anyone take nude shots of you or film u while having sex? It's totally irrational.

3 Likes

Re: N*de by Coolrodn: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
2SWT:
OP which state are you from?

Lag

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Ladies Wont Know This Handsome Guy But Guyz Would / Open Letter To My Fucho Husband / Birthday S*x [part 6]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.