Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:12 PM

Issues Linking Paypal Account With Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Issues Linking Paypal Account With Card (506 Views)

Having Issues With Card Rejection For Ads Payment...come In / Payoneer Account For Sale With Card / Linking Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues Linking Paypal Account With Card by snipesdam(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Guess i have tried to verify and link my paypal account with Visa Card/Master Card and its was rejected. I was also reading something concerning Payoneer Cards.. read i would be debited $50 once i fund the card which i don't want.

My question is will a Naira Credit card work on paypal? if no what other ways can i verify my paypal account and get it working.

Thanks.
Re: Issues Linking Paypal Account With Card by Cakemaker: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Which country PayPal account are you talking about? Nigeria or other countries ? There's alternative to get PayPal account working sending and also receiving, receiving? Yes you can.
Without you VPN, contact me to learn more on WhatsApp 08181582260

(1) (Reply)

LADOL Gets Oxford Business Group Recognition, Wins NNPC/ Shell Awards / Time For President Buhari To Listen To Ifeanyi Ubah: He Is Right / Revealed: The Secret (principles) Of Nigeria Richest Entrepreneur–aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.