Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Don’t Upload My Message On Social Media – Pastor Adeboye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Upload My Message On Social Media – Pastor Adeboye (581 Views)

Trouble In Paradise? Chioma Shares Disturbing Message On Social Media / Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG / "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Upload My Message On Social Media – Pastor Adeboye by Pseudonymous: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pastor E.A Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has begged youths of the church to stop uploading his videos or quoting him on social media.

The general overseer said this in order for him to be spared the torrents of backlash from such uploaded posts attracted from millions of social media users.

This is coming after the pastor received serious backlash over his counsel to young men and women concerning marriage.

Speaking during the church’s youth program plenary session themed ‘vessels unto honour’ some days ago, the popular pastor pleaded with the participants to spare him the problem of social media by not uploading the program’s video on YouTube.

He said:

“Spare me the problem. I’m not talking to you so that you can put me on YouTube.”

Some months ago, Pastor Adeboye in a video, warned women,

“Don’t marry a man who has no job. Before God gave Adam Eve, he gave him a job” and advised men,

“Marry a prayer warrior! Don’t marry any girl who cannot pray for one hour non-stop. Don’t marry a girl who is lazy! If
she is lazy when she is single, what will happen if she is married?"

Many social media users lambasted the man of God following his message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShkiZBMPc3w

http://coldgist..com.ng/2016/10/dont-upload-my-message-on-social-media.html?m=1
Re: Don’t Upload My Message On Social Media – Pastor Adeboye by yeyeboi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Don’t Upload My Message On Social Media – Pastor Adeboye by haywire07(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
They Should come to the church and pay their offering directly instead of buying data with it
Re: Don’t Upload My Message On Social Media – Pastor Adeboye by padi94(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Oh okay
Re: Don’t Upload My Message On Social Media – Pastor Adeboye by saharaposter: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Leo Mezie And Wife, Storm Apostle Suleman’ Church / Tiwa Savage, Teebilz Unite Again / Download Mp3 Tspize Ft. Runtown – Kilogram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.