Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,375 members, 7,964,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Prophecy Of God - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Prophecy Of God (462 Views)

The Prophecy Of The Puppet / Dawn Of The Prophecy( 1st Episode Of The Movie) / Excerpts From Arrow Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prophecy Of God by babz007(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]PROPHECY OF GOD

Woe unto ye son of man woe unto ye that say there is no God, how came ye to mother earth, who planted thy seed in thy mothers womb. I shaketh my head for thee because ye had no God. Oh mortal flesh ye are not alone, oh son of man entities, elementals and spirits all have i created, i set off the spark of life and all came to be, some are of my will and some by the will of chance. I alone was there weaving the basket of the earth and setting up the bands that held it in place, i set the force that held thee to the dust, i kept the moon in its position to govern the night and gather up spirit beings and the sun to govern the day for mortal men how come ye say all came by chance. Listen oh ye of mere flesh, i am the God of gods, i am the God of every spirit and flesh, i was the one that created a chance for chance when i set forth the spark of life, i was the one and only that breath to the universe. Listen mortal man, i have brought ye here for a purpose, hmmm there is a prophecy, a prophecy of the awakening, awakening of darkness, darkness from the abyss, abyss of aggrieved spirits, spirits from this pit of hell . Open thy eyes which i have given you, because they be among you, tie thy loins and girdle, because there will be a time when days become cold and dark, days when evil lurk in the dark, days of sorrow tears and of blood. How then o sons of Adam will i listen when ye call upon me, ye knoweth not my name, the name of which i gave to thy forefathers in the days of the fallen. Listen oh mortal man, listen to the secrets i am about to give you there is a sun that rises at midnight penetrating thy soul with silvery and golden beams of light then shall ye be counted worthy and pure of body and soul then shall i create another world for ye a world of nowhere where ye rule over thy fantasies, so sink into thyself o ye of little faith because i created thee of my own image and powers therefore you are a god but i still reign supreme forever and ever
sadeeq babz prose and poetry world
babsodiq007@gmail.com[center]PROPHECY OF GOD

Woe unto ye son of man woe unto ye that say there is no God, how came ye to mother earth, who planted thy seed in thy mothers womb. I shaketh my head for thee because ye had no God. Oh mortal flesh ye are not alone, oh son of man entities, elementals and spirits all have i created, i set off the spark of life and all came to be, some are of my will and some by the will of chance. I alone was there weaving the basket of the earth and setting up the bands that held it in place, i set the force that held thee to the dust, i kept the moon in its position to govern the night and gather up spirit beings and the sun to govern the day for mortal men how come ye say all came by chance. Listen oh ye of mere flesh, i am the God of gods, i am the God of every spirit and flesh, i was the one that created a chance for chance when i set forth the spark of life, i was the one and only that breath to the universe. Listen mortal man, i have brought ye here for a purpose, hmmm there is a prophecy, a prophecy of the awakening, awakening of darkness, darkness from the abyss, abyss of aggrieved spirits, spirits from this pit of hell . Open thy eyes which i have given you, because they be among you, tie thy loins and girdle, because there will be a time when days become cold and dark, days when evil lurk in the dark, days of sorrow tears and of blood. How then o sons of Adam will i listen when ye call upon me, ye knoweth not my name, the name of which i gave to thy forefathers in the days of the fallen. Listen oh mortal man, listen to the secrets i am about to give you there is a sun that rises at midnight penetrating thy soul with silvery and golden beams of light then shall ye be counted worthy and pure of body and soul then shall i create another world for ye a world of nowhere where ye rule over thy fantasies, so sink into thyself o ye of little faith because i created thee of my own image and powers therefore you are a god but i still reign supreme forever and ever
babsodiq007@gmail.com[/center]PROPHECY OF GOD

babsodiq007@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Ladder Of Success / Slave / The Soldier Of Umuhia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.