Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,212 members, 7,910,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:26 AM

Hilarious Topless Throwback Photo Of Comedians Basketmouth And Teju Babyface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Topless Throwback Photo Of Comedians Basketmouth And Teju Babyface (573 Views)

Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface / Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Topless Throwback Photo Of Comedians Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Peep this major throwback of stand up comedians, Basketmouth and Teju Baby face that was used back in the days for a newspaper cover… Only God can explain why they posed topless for the newspaper.

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/hilarious-topless-throwback-photo-of.html?m=1

Re: Hilarious Topless Throwback Photo Of Comedians Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
:cc lalasticlala, myndy44, ijebabe
Re: Hilarious Topless Throwback Photo Of Comedians Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by yeyeboi(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Hilarious Topless Throwback Photo Of Comedians Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by nikkypearl(f): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wey their six packs naa grin

No six packs no six cars.....I give up sad
Re: Hilarious Topless Throwback Photo Of Comedians Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by divinehand2003(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hahahaha

Basket mouth resembled basket anus back then
Re: Hilarious Topless Throwback Photo Of Comedians Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by LesbianBoy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hahahaha

Basket mouth resembled basket anus back then

undecided undecided

Re: Hilarious Topless Throwback Photo Of Comedians Basketmouth And Teju Babyface by LesbianBoy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
nikkypearl:
Wey their six packs naa grin

No six packs no six cars.....I give up sad

Goes to her profile, sees her big brezz in her profile picture and screams in chiwetalu agwu voice

***Alaa di nu di nu di*** kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Strange! Angry Daughter Publicly Fights Her Father / Former MTN Project Fame Winner Monica Plans To Return To Singing Gospel Music / Hillarious-see How Upcoming Actor,change Am For Director!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.