Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,684 members, 7,895,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

What Do You Think About These Dances? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think About These Dances? (913 Views)

A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido / VIDEO: Chris Brown Dances To D’banj’s Oliver Twist!! / What Do You Think About Wazobia Fm And Cool Fm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About These Dances? by Hero(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2007
Re: What Do You Think About These Dances? by Sista(f): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2007
Hero I am watching th yotubes now but it is running slow. When I finish watching them I will let you know what I think.

I pretty much already know the Asians and Hispanics are trying to imitate the bloods and Crips. I haven't watched the Asians and Hispanics yet, still waiting for yotube to warm up. You know black people are the trend setters of everything but blacks never get the credit because blacks do not have capitalistic minds. Black people just do what they best do by nature, they don't try to profit from it. However, blacks do have their rare cases of small time capitalist which it took many years to indoctrinate and bring about. However, they do no stay in business for long. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Know Or Remeber This Song? / Dj Mightymike Presents - Naija Djs - The Takeover Mixtape / West Afrian Idol (this Is Hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.