Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:05 PM

••• This Is Real To Make Money Online ••• - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ••• This Is Real To Make Money Online ••• (733 Views)

Is Too Real To Be Fake / This Is Real, Without Investing A Dime Start Making Money Online / Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

••• This Is Real To Make Money Online ••• by balosammy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
hey guyz I know every one of us is trying to make some dough online , this is a real part to take ,that U can do for your self and make the Money I don't need to talk to much becos some will still see this and still be looking elsewhere again.
This E-book has turn my life around and it contain ways U can make money from blogging, google adsense and sharp freelance work to do and get paid to through ur PayPal to ur local bank account.
This is not by force ooo if U like U can get the eBook from and if U like U can say is a scam.

I swear I suppose sell this eBook for like 5k but it just gonna go out for 1.5k or 1k if i like becos i know what i went through b4 i got it also from a big uncle abroad.
All the steps to take is right inside. This is real ooo and easy i swear .
U can pay me half and later pay the balance after receiving the stuff , I don't really need the money but is just that anything U use your sweat to get last long , and I get paid every month
This is my gtb acct
Balogun Samuel 0168310314 .
my phn number is 09072341324 or 07014945955
this is my mail Balosammy@gmail.com
Re: ••• This Is Real To Make Money Online ••• by Loveprince: 3:34am On Nov 01, 2016
Who is gonna act as a fool in paying 4 something he/she hasn't seen nor receive mostly in dis Buhari regime.
If i hear am

1 Like

Re: ••• This Is Real To Make Money Online ••• by gentlesilver(m): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Do NOT mind the scammer. You just blab online and want people to fall victim to your scam
Re: ••• This Is Real To Make Money Online ••• by balosammy(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2016
gentlesilver:
Do NOT mind the scammer. You just blab online and want people to fall victim to your scam

Ok let do it like this ,I will send it to U and U pay me on delivery.
Then U know it not a scam

Where 6 guys has already contacted me yesterday and paid already . Becos of your word I will know if u are honest

Send ur email let me send it to U
Cc:loveprince
Re: ••• This Is Real To Make Money Online ••• by lgboks(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
balosammy:

Ok let do it like this ,I will send it to U and U pay me on delivery.
Then U know it not a scam

Where 6 guys has already contacted me yesterday and paid already . Becos of your word I will know if u are honest

Send ur email let me send it to U
Cc:loveprince

hmmmmmm
If you can trust me, would gladly pay 2k if I make money from it or even more (upto 5k)
Spent money on useless ebook so dont mind us for being skeptical.....08036491102 ..Trust
Re: ••• This Is Real To Make Money Online ••• by Loveprince: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2016
Re: ••• This Is Real To Make Money Online ••• by lgboks(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
balosammy:
hey guyz I know every one of us is trying to make some dough online , this is a real part to take ,that U can do for your self and make the Money I don't need to talk to much becos some will still see this and still be looking elsewhere again.
This E-book has turn my life around and it contain ways U can make money from blogging, google adsense and sharp freelance work to do and get paid to through ur PayPal to ur local bank account.
This is not by force ooo if U like U can get the eBook from and if U like U can say is a scam.

I swear I suppose sell this eBook for like 5k but it just gonna go out for 1.5k or 1k if i like becos i know what i went through b4 i got it also from a big uncle abroad.
All the steps to take is right inside. This is real ooo and easy i swear .
U can pay me half and later pay the balance after receiving the stuff , I don't really need the money but is just that anything U use your sweat to get last long , and I get paid every month
This is my gtb acct
Balogun Samuel 0168310314 .
my phn number is 09072341324 or 07014945955
this is my mail Balosammy@gmail.com

am very interested @op if you are for real...looking forward to a reply from you and being positive

(1) (Reply)

Zuma Encourages Citizens To Join Mmm / MMM Is Still Functioning, They Want To Do Some Adjustment .dont Panic / The Monkey Madness (MMM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.