Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Ndi Igbo Are Politically Naive- Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo Are Politically Naive- Orji Uzor Kalu (392 Views)

IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu / Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo Are Politically Naive- Orji Uzor Kalu by chizgold80: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu has lambasted Ndi Igbo for being politically indisciplined and naive.

According to the business mogul, Ndi Igbo are good in trade and commerce, but naive when it comes to the intricacies and hurdles of politics.

“Igbos[sic] have no discipline in terms of politics. They are very good traders; they’re good in anything they do, but they don’t understand politics.” He said.

The former political heavyweight, and one of the few governors who stood up to Obasanjo in his hey days continued:

‘Let me tell you, there were more problems between (Asiwaju Bola Tinubu) and (Babatunde Fashola) than there were between me and TA Orji, but....

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/ndi-igbo-are-politically-naive-orji-uzor-kalu/

(1) (Reply)

US Embassy Warns Nigeria About Intimidating Journalists / Soldiers Neutralize Another Female Suicide Bomber In Borno (photo) / Hillary Clinton Claims The First Victory Of Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.