Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,963 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:59 PM

Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) (31686 Views)

Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
These women are beautiful smiley

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by ozonenaira3: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keneking:
This women are doing well.
Northern Women are doing great.
Wives of Northern State governors are beautiful.
Aisha Buhari is indeed doing very well.
These women are from the North.
The language of the meeting would be Hausa.
The minutes of the meeting would be in Hausa.
Northern women prefer Hausa in local gatherings.
Non-hausa language speakers was not part of this session.
Beautiful and pretty, these wives appear in their Ankara attire.
The discussion would centre on support for their spouses.
Issues affecting the society would be discussed.
They shall show solidarity to the First Lady.
Aisha shall share her PowerPoint presentation as handout and souvenir to the guests.
Most women would like to submit a list of candidates for Buhari's consideration.

But where is lalasticlala now?

hwmuch were u paid for dis?

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by ozonenaira3: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keneking:
Aisha shall share her PowerPoint presentation as handout and souvenir to the guests.
Most women would like to submit a list of candidates for Buhari's consideration.

Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by skoriba: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
shamecurls:
Northern women sabi fine with correct heights and not all this dwarfs down the map with yam legs

Hmn....that yam legs with correct brain = great women

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by davidif: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
Its fascinating how Northern women look so simple and elegant in very expensive wears......

Abi o. Unlike there Southern counterparts who try hard to be poor imitations of Westerners.
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
shamecurls:
Northern women sabi fine with correct heights and not all this dwarfs down the map with yam legs
like chibok girls we see abi ? You see northern governors wife your shouting so u want governor with money to marry ugly girls ? Is not because of money daugthers ex presidents from north re becoming second or fourt wives to one alhaji or one emir or is there no single gus in north again?

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Afonja will never discuss with yoruba even if they met at Ogbomosho they will still be forming posh
your are mad.
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
one Nigerian indeed.Nigerdeltans should continue and never relent,you will see what if they would be able to wear expensive again.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
People of the other room

Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
sava1:
[size=28pt]I cant laugh.

there are only 8 states which are north. which are sokoto, zamfara, kebbi, niger, kaduna, katsina, jigawa, kano, this is what the military did, they break up the north into 3 .. So that boko haram can not break away.. And reduce the problem to only the chad basic zone.

4 states are chad basic states

5 states are central states[/size]

You're wrong.
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
shamecurls:
Lmao! Bro why evuls
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by braine(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2016
Not one single cleavage seen. These women stingy sha.o
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 12:34am On Nov 01, 2016
sava1:

how am i wrong. the north is not a country.

First the regions are referred to NE, NC and NW. We agree it not a country to itself. These are geopolitical lines. It's just like refering to east coast when talking about states like new york, Maryland, Delaware etc.
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 2:04am On Nov 01, 2016
Hope no cucumber there?? Coz I dont trust a woman whose husband genitals are getting weak... shocked
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by Edum13656: 2:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Northern governors wives suppose to be up to 100
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by mikolo80: 2:24am On Nov 01, 2016
Keneking:

what did they do
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 2:30am On Nov 01, 2016
mikolo80:
what did they do

Maybe they are helping buhari get economic plan so he doesn't make a fool of himself when asking IMF for loan, maybe literacy and education, cattle herders violence.

I'm sure there more to this meeting than looking pretty and speaking your native tongue to brag about lol.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by mikolo80: 2:33am On Nov 01, 2016
Blue3k:

Maybe they are helping buhari get economic plan so he doesn't make a fool of himself when asking IMF for loan.
so being a governor's wife makes one great by default

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 2:35am On Nov 01, 2016
mikolo80:
so being a governor's wife makes one great by default

Is that what I said or implied.
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by mikolo80: 2:42am On Nov 01, 2016
Blue3k:

Is that what I said or implied.
read the first line of your post
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 2:54am On Nov 01, 2016
mikolo80:
read the first line of your post

I think your bad at catching sarcasm or maybe my jokes just not funny. Oh well maybe someone else will get it.
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by mikolo80: 2:59am On Nov 01, 2016
Blue3k:

I think your bad at catching sarcasm or maybe my jokes just not funny. Oh well maybe someone else will get it.
my bad then
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 3:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari

Next. Western governors wives will visit Osinbajo

And. Eastern governors wives will visit Ekwerenmadu

.... We are still talking about One Nigeria, Right?

They were told they belong to the other rooms but they don't get it cheesy cheesy
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:27am On Nov 01, 2016
totorimi:
I am just observing closely for any sign of domestic abuse, I dont trust that Bubu to just leave her without using horse whip, that is the way of soldiers they dont respect women and their wives for that matter. BTW the second picture looks like a blow has been delivered to her jaw because that is not the way she normally laughs, even she is looking somber, I dont know what he has done to her.

A president that cannot be seen together with his wife always travelling alone, that man is doing something.

Most military officers are gentlemen to the core.
Most respect their wives, most stay married to one woman.
Most respect women.
Infact, I learnt a former head of state was slapped by his wife at the airport while he was still the head of state, and nothing happened to her.
It doesn't mean they don't womanise on the sides, they do.
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by odogwu2007(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2016
mKc9ET:
So all of them belongs to otherroom

In Emmanuelle voice.......
This is otherroom team lead by Aisha.
hahhhahaha my guy u gat no chills men

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by odogwu2007(m): 6:29am On Nov 01, 2016
shamecurls:
but they belong to the other room

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Why do all this aboki women like wrapping wrappers round their bodies every time like say cold dey catch them undecided
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by dungas30(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2016
bad mind don dey think of how him go tek Bleep one.

I just dey watch oooo
Re: Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) by Perceptor(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Afonja will never discuss with yoruba even if they met at Ogbomosho they will still be forming posh
Dont tel me u ar blaming yoruba for the northern governors' wife meeting again grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Over Triplets (Photo) / Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.