Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,039 members, 7,970,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:43 PM

Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati (18020 Views)

Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati / President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by drss2(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2016
dealslip:
To be quite frank, Buhari has not started work at all and he has squandered all his goodwill. It would be difficult for him to get back the overwhelming support he enjoyed before now. Apart from Abiola, no other Nigerian has enjoyed the overwhelming support of Nigerians in an election like Buhari had last year. This goodwill has diminished significantly and is fast sliding into hatred and exasperation. Buhari hasn't shown any intelligence or objectivity in his handling of many issues like economic direction, social political issues and empathic responsiveness to the plight of Nigerians. To make matters worse, he has had more gaffes than all Nigerian politicians put together making us doubt that he is in full control of his mind.

He has continually ignored the demand of Nigerians and even his party members to comment on critical issues like his nepotism and handling of Fulani herdsmen menace yet he comments on issues like Yemen - Saudi hostilities yet he hasn't commented on the resurgence of Boko Haram in the last one week. He has become a recluse and a hermit. Nigerians barely hear from him now. Could it be true that he has lost control of the mandate given to him last year to his cousin and uncle ?However one thing is certain he has successfully heated tension and gross anger in Nigerians, he wouldn't go to far with it. The Nigeria of today is quite volatile and at the edge of a revolution. No amount of propaganda will hide the impending crisis in the Nation. He who has an ear let him hear what the nation is saying.
buari is not hia to serve. he's on a revenge mission. pipul like buari on revenge mission don't end well in history.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by tuniski: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2016
Redoil:
sorry sir, may you live long
Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by BVN0: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2016
modath:

Pray tell us all if you are likely to concentrate at work if you experienced a major robbery the night before & you were dispossessed of all your worldly goods...

Talk is cheap,anyone can say this but since you've taken it upon yourself, kindly follow through & tell us where the money to expand the economy will come from now that the nation is broke through briggandage & mindless looting! !!

When this Government contested for election, they knew the state of things, if they don't have any solution to those problems, they should simply resign, going by your logic, should we expect the Government to expand the economy with the so called recovered loot? Then we might as well wait forever.

Tell me about the current billions they claim they recovered, where is the money?

If such billions exits why the need to borrow again?

Things are not adding up, so you might as well explain to us what happened to the recovered money so far.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by omenka(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I am not from the south west. Ekpa when will you finally get your share of the loot?

Let me search for the place a wicked villager hid someone's brain.
Rotflmao!! cheesycheesy

Go check inside the "soakaway", you are most likely to find it there. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by vedaxcool(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2016
omenka:
Rotflmao!! cheesycheesy

Go check inside the "soakaway", you are most likely to find it there. cheesy

buhahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Just bring the 50 Metre and go home...

Association of "sitdon" look citizen, what did we get as chrismas gift from any of the offices?

Enough of all this grandstanding and bring our 50 metre shikina!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by sammyj: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2016
My advise to Abati is for him to work on how to meet up with his bail and go home rather than all the BS!!!
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by moffat(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2016
ABATI watch ur back they are coming after u again they r called dss,efcc icpc, apc protesters, presidency, media & the propagandist
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by Lexusgs430: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2016
So Reuben Abati, point us in the direction(s) of the big killer whales........

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by ephi123(f): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2016
dealslip:
To be quite frank, Buhari has not started work at all and he has squandered all his goodwill. It would be difficult for him to get back the overwhelming support he enjoyed before now. Apart from Abiola, no other Nigerian has enjoyed the overwhelming support of Nigerians in an election like Buhari had last year. This goodwill has diminished significantly and is fast sliding into hatred and exasperation. Buhari hasn't shown any intelligence or objectivity in his handling of many issues like economic direction, social political issues and empathic responsiveness to the plight of Nigerians. To make matters worse, he has had more gaffes than all Nigerian politicians put together making us doubt that he is in full control of his mind.

He has continually ignored the demand of Nigerians and even his party members to comment on critical issues like his nepotism and handling of Fulani herdsmen menace yet he comments on issues like Yemen - Saudi hostilities yet he hasn't commented on the resurgence of Boko Haram in the last one week. He has become a recluse and a hermit. Nigerians barely hear from him now. Could it be true that he has lost control of the mandate given to him last year to his cousin and uncle ?However one thing is certain he has successfully heated tension and gross anger in Nigerians, he wouldn't go to far with it. The Nigeria of today is quite volatile and at the edge of a revolution. No amount of propaganda will hide the impending crisis in the Nation. He who has an ear let him hear what the nation is saying.

Well said. Couldn't have articulated that better than you just did.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by DelGardo: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2016
BVN0:

Who are the we? speak for yourself man.

Catching those guys is good but not a priority because it wont give Nigerians electricity, jobs, economic revival and so on, these should be the legacy Buhari should try to attain and not chasing around some looters that has never been convicted till date while everything about the country is taking a turn for the worst.

We know Government officials steal money but they steal it within the confines of the law which makes it harder to secure any conviction, so instead of chasing shadows that nothing will come out of, why not concentrate on power, economy and the those things that defines the life of every Nigerian.

I speak for those that are for anti corruption fight.

Wetin concern EFCC, ICPC, Police an DSS concern power? How will EFCC activities stop Buhari from the loan he is trying to secure for the Mambilla power project for instance?

If anything the fight against looting will improve our credit rating and also encourage real investors, who thrive in decent environments. Surprised you can't make that connection. Or are we to conclude that your views arise from a tinted cerebral cortex that is programmed for compulsive wailing?
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by moffat(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2016
true abati

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by emymeeky: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2016
modath:

A yoruba adage loosely translated says " When children fall, they cast their gaze forward, when adults do, they look back" .. The reason adult look back is to ascertain why they tripped, took a dive & ensure it doesn't repeat itself...

The immediate past of Nigeria is why its present is messed up & why the future looks bleak... If Abati, his principal IB 1 of Bayelsa hadn't sanctioned indiscriminate looting & also looked away while their band of bandits cohorts were robbing the nation to a coma, no one would care about the past...

Just return what you got & leave the epistle alone..

The "adults" are not looking back to learn. They look back to blame .

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2016
modath:

No, you are going to read so you can do this piece justice.. You are not like them that are dyslexic & have major comprehension issues join... wink

Abati wants to use sweet mouth do am, nah kolewerk. smiley

Just imagine Abati! I just have one question for this man. where were all this advice and words of wisdom wen he Ws Jonathan's aide? He lost his reasoning due to asu rock ghost and it not back to normalcy or what? They may be good advice in hi piece bt he shud shut up!

This Abati get sense wella , he stylishly inserted the word "them" love to hear, anyone or anything against the nation's PPP they will adopt stat.. Crying more than the bereaved sef..

Smart Abati!! smiley

All in all, Bubu needs to check the terrible trio, he may think he is in power, those three are in charge & creating unholy mess upandan..
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2016
modath:

No, you are going to read so you can do this piece justice.. You are not like them that are dyslexic & have major comprehension issues join... wink

Abati wants to use sweet mouth do am, nah kolewerk. smiley

This Abati get sense wella , he stylishly inserted the word "them" love to hear, anyone or anything against the nation's PPP they will adopt stat.. Crying more than the bereaved sef..

Smart Abati!! smiley

All in all, Bubu needs to check the terrible trio, he may think he is in power, those three are in charge & creating unholy mess upandan..

Just imagine Abati! I just have one question for this man. where were all this advice and words of wisdom wen he Ws Jonathan's aide? He lost his reasoning due to asu rock ghost and it's suddenly back to normalcy or what? They may be good advice in his piece bt he shud shut up!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by sanpipita(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2016
Buhari and his strategists are chasing shadows too, inept and tribalistic govt taking us backwards and they are making noise about fighting corruption, they should come and be going before they totally destroy this country
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by mandax: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2016
If Reuben Abati had thrown a jibe against Buhari, criticized Buhari one bit during the last presidential election campaign...

But Abati serving then President Jonathan as Spokesman kept sealed lips as Lai Mohammed lied Goodluck Jonathan out of Aso Rock.
Abati must have bought the selling point by his Yoruba then that Jonathan with Igboid people in Jonathan's government.were marginalizing the Yoruba.
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by Nnamso91: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2016
the guy really seems clueless
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by maasoap(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2016
tuniski:

Let buhari find his own money and do his thing. It is not compulsory for previous admin to save For him. Confused leadership and followers!
I will pretend that I didn't read this. But you guys should stop wailing, 2019 is around the corner!
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by hucienda: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2016
dealslip:

Eloquently put ma'am.

I have nothing else to add or remove.

More ink to your feather.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by sekundosekundo: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2016
dealslip:

The last candidate I voted for was Abiola and I am yet to see a qualified Nigerian to cast my vote for.
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by kings09(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2016
But if it were written to favour ur Bubu master, u'd read it all n even hug it
omenka:
This is what Fela would call "double wahala for deadi body".

Scannews, Abati, two things I won't touch even with a mile long pitchfork.

Then the article itself is over a mile long.

Triple wahala for deadi body I'd say. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by totorimi: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Bubu has no plan for the country he only came to enjoy what he could not enjoy in 1984, if atall anything his wish for now is how he can continue in 2019 but he forgot that Nigeria of today has changed. When we say NO to bad rubbish we collective say it and we kick out the nonsense with disgrace. He should remember how Nigerians resisted IBB plan to be live president, he should also know the will of the people stopped OBJ third term agenda and also when GEJ failed to take decisive actions, the people stopped him. So also we shall throw him out of the window if he continues with this clueless approach of a directionless government with amateur people all over the place and embarrassing the nation. Infact since he cant function due to age according to him let him throw in the towel or at best hire tested and competent hands to fix the economy, create jobs and secure our country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by walosky(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Your Land Or Your Blood.

By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.
[5/5, 9:16 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo, all tribes and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamization of Nigeria.
That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.
In 1804 - 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan fodio .He lead in jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all hausas.
They formed boko haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.
They started their violence to distract him and whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that was on the seat during GEJ'S regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko haram.
Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.
Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and forces.
If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for them in all 36 states of Nigeria.
The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.
With time, they will have their Emir installed in every 36 states which will eventually take part in every leadership community gatherings.
They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it has been passed.
Their sect will be ready to strike in every state and community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corners of our community.
It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live.
This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act.
‪#‎SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL‬#
‪#‎SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA‬#
Pass this to everyone in your contact,Yoruba, igbos ,others and all Christian alike.

DON'T BE TOO SPIRIT[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by Duru009(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Your money or your life now......
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by kjhova(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2016
BVN0:

Who are the we? speak for yourself man.

Catching those guys is good but not a priority because it wont give Nigerians electricity, jobs, economic revival and so on, these should be the legacy Buhari should try to attain and not chasing around some looters that has never been convicted till date while everything about the country is taking a turn for the worst.

We know Government officials steal money but they steal it within the confines of the law which makes it harder to secure any conviction, so instead of chasing shadows that nothing will come out of, why not concentrate on power, economy and the those things that defines the life of every Nigerian.

I have heard this type of talk for so long and I still don't know what to make of it. In the near past, I have heard so many people say that what we need in Nigeria is the so-called "Jerry Rawlings" treatment in which 4 former heads of state of Ghana were lined up against a wall and shot by Ft. Lieutenant Rawlings' government. I don't want such babarity today but by Jove, we cannot just close our eyes to the stealing of the past just because it doesn't give us electricity!

The reason why we don't have electricity etc is simply because someone stole the needed money in the PAST! If this someone is let go with a slap on the wrist, then the guy there today will just have been given every incentive to dive into our commonwealth and grab his share too. I believe that we must draw the line somewhere and deal the best we can with the immediate past thieves while ensuring minimisation of occurence of new thieves.

Bringing this approach of mine to the real situation of Nigeria and using the electricity need you mentioned as example; the past goverment auctioned off our elecricity utilities as 17 different companies and 3 years later, non of them have improved the system beyond what was handed over to them. If you and I were the new president and vice-president, what would you advise that we do to remedy the situation? Do we revoke the licences, damn the legal consequences and conduct a new auction? Or do we borrow funds from the Bretton wood clubs and hand over to these yet to perform private firms? This is the kind of headaches gorvernment have to deal with. And by any means, I do not think that the FGN is so resource deficient that the war on corruption will make gorvernance in other areas of the political-economic spectrum such a hard job.
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by ayaside(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2016
Nice one Abati.Very wonderful write up.I wish Buhari could read and UNDERSTAND this.He is doing OK with the fight of corruption no doubt but it doesn't end there.
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by dammytosh: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Nice strategy.

Write nonsense. When they arrest u for what u stole.

Say it is because they dnt like criticism.

Expired tactics.
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by DabuIIIT: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thats where afonja gets its inspirations from to chase rats and cockroaches of anambra and ipob.. grin
Re: Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati by ehissi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

I don't even know what to tell u but.....

You Are A Zombie

Leave am, na only here e dey like to rush come drop comment.

Meanwhile, December is around the corner.

So please, try and understand his position. Its never too late to start to hustle.

You can never tell, Aisha Buhari fit still get small rice to share.................. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulsalam Badamasi Dies In Hotel In Maiduguri / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated / RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.