Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,944 members, 7,969,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) (822 Views)

Ay, Gordons, I Go Die, Chuks D General, Acapella To Thrill Abuja At Throne Of La / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by GLNMedia: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Popular Comedian, Gordons has revealed that the best way to fish out false prophets is to make tithes and offerings illegal.
He also thinks they add to the plight of the common man in Nigeria, because some people earn so little.
“The only solution to our problems in Nigeria today is religion. I will be the happiest person in the world if the Federal Government place a ban on giving of tithes and offerings from churches.
“I tell, we will continue to lament as long as these people keep collecting the little one we have in the name of offering. “
By the time tithes and offerings is declared illegal, then we will know those who were called by God and those who called themselves in the ministry.
“I tell you, some people actually saw miss call and not calling into church ministry,”
Gordons added.
[/br]
Do you agree with him

Source ; http://www.greenlandnaija.com/2016/10/comedian-gordons-wants-fg-ban-religious-tithes-offerings/

Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by alexiej(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
That's one of the dumbest things I've heard this year!
Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by ever811(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
some pastors will be like .....god must hear this.....

Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by AdeMumu: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Gordons. Gordons. Gordon. Ehhh. Ehhh

Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by AdeMumu: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
What's this one saying..

Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by AdeMumu: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
U better take time..

Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by GLNMedia: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
ever811:
some pastors will be like .....god must hear this.....
lol. Funny you
Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by GLNMedia: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
alexiej:
That's one of the dumbest things I've heard this year!
abi.. He doesn't know dey might just decide to end his career with fire
Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by GLNMedia: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
AdeMumu:
What's this one saying..
were do you guys get this funny memes from?
Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by AdeMumu: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
GLNMedia:
were do you guys get this funny memes from?
how much u go drop?
Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by Dojupyo(f): 1:00am On Nov 01, 2016
His reason no hold water..

Happy Birthday To Me And My Fellow November Born.. May God Guide And Prosper Our Ways..
Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by Samlapa: 1:26am On Nov 01, 2016
.... and maybe the FG should also place a ban on those VIP tickets
Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by etiket(m): 2:11am On Nov 01, 2016
Diz z supposed 2 b a joke! He z a comedian
Re: Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) by OKorowanta: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2016
An instance were only one pastor has 4 privates jets with poor members tithe and offerring,
Is dat not madness?

(1) (Reply)

Why Celebrity Marriages Don't Work Out - Basketmouth Explains / Cristiano Ronaldo: In Same XI, I'd Win More Awards Than Lionel Messi / T.i.’s Wife Tiny Harris Reportedly Files For Divorce After 15 Years Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.