Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,992 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging (1402 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by rufans(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2016
good day, i have turned off the phone, used another charger head or usb, even cleaned the the ports with a pin
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by alexiej(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2016
Perform a hard reset of ur device (remove the battery and put it back). If nothing changes, change the charger completely, not just the head. Preferably use an original/"follow-come" charger to charge it.
'If symptoms persist', change ur battery.
If there's no change, take it to a repairer. It cld either be a charging port problem or a software problem.
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by rufans(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2016
alexiej:
Perform a hard reset of ur device (remove the battery and put it back). If nothing changes, change the charger completely, not just the head. Preferably use an original/"follow-come" charger to charge it.
'If symptoms persist', change ur battery.
If there's no change, take it to a repairer. It cld either be a charging port problem or a software problem.

okay thanks but its follow come charger and its non removable battery
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by aadvark: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2016
rufans:

okay thanks but its follow come charger and its non removable battery
the guy u quoted on the other thread with the same problem has found a solution. just like his case, i'm convinced its just ur charger. go and buy that charger he bought. and please stop leaving ur charger plugged into a socket when u have finished charging. it is the chief cause of the sort of problem u are having
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2016
rufans:
good day, i have turned off the phone, used another charger head or usb, even cleaned the the ports with a pin
Name of the phone
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by rufans(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2016
aadvark:
the guy u quoted on the other thread with the same problem has found a solution. just like his case, i'm convinced its just ur charger. go and buy that charger he bought. and please stop leaving ur charger plugged into a socket when u have finished charging. it is the chief cause of the sort of problem u are having

wow u saw that guy thread... yea it's same problem and same phone

but I know no the charger way him buy... he said blackberry

Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by rufans(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Name of the phone
Techno l8+
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by aadvark: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2016
rufans:

Techno l8+
Tecno l8 plus has a 5000mAh battery and to charge normally u need a charger that is at least 2A. If possible sef, get a 3A charger to further reduce charging time. but be careful when buying, cos there are many fake chargers that have those specifications written on them. the best is to test the charger right there and see for yourself whether it charges fast. as a reminder, it must be a 2A or 3A charger, nothing below 2A
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by rufans(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2016
aadvark:
Tecno l8 plus has a 5000mAh battery and to charge normally u need a charger that is at least 2A. If possible sef, get a 3A charger to further reduce charging time. but be careful when buying, cos there are many fake chargers that have those specifications written on them. the best is to test the charger right there and see for yourself whether it charges fast. as a reminder, it must be a 2A or 3A charger, nothing below 2A

okay bro... thanks... thanks for writing me all these
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by aadvark: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
rufans:

okay bro... thanks... thanks for writing me all these
you're welcome bro
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
rufans:

Techno l8+
Get high performance charger the likes of 2A or 3A
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by rufans(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
aadvark:

i went to get the blackberry charger but still its not charging.... am having 15% now
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 02, 2016
Hello Every phone geek in here i have a question My Gionee M3 Mini Power switch mistakely got cut and the flex is not available in market so can a similar Gionee Phone Power switch Flex work with my phone
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by aadvark: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2016
rufans:

i went to get the blackberry charger but still its not charging.... am having 15% now
Check the charger, is it up to 2A?
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by rufans(m): 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
aadvark:

good day bro...
last night, I didn't check the Amperes of the charger I wanted to buy yesterday. so I didn't buy it since it didn't charge my phone.
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by rufans(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
aadvark:

Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by franugo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=aadvark post=50674528]Tecno l8 plus has a 5000mAh battery and to charge normally u need a charger that is at least 2A. If possible sef, get a 3A charger to further reduce charging time. but be careful when buying, cos there are many fake chargers that have those specifications written on them. the best is to test the charger right there and see for yourself whether it charges fast. as a reminder, it must be a 2A or 3A charger, nothing below 2A [/quot

can u share how u came about this your 2A solution?
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by aadvark: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=rufans post=50706917][/quote]if it persists, visit carlcare. i'm still convinced its charger problem u are having tho. carlcare has media presence on nairaland and they can take it from here.
cc: carlcaresophia

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by aadvark: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=franugo post=50707950][/quote]uhm, most 2000mAh - 3000mAh phones use 1.5A chargers, achieving full charge in 1.5-2 hours. therefore if u have a 4000-5000mAh phone, u need a charger with a higher capacity to achieve full charge within the same average time. thats why i said nothing less than 2A. if u use a 1.5A charger for a battery that big, its going to take a very long time to fully charge
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by Carlcaresophia: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2016
rufans:
Hello Rufans, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by Carlcaresophia: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2016
aadvark:
if it persists, visit carlcare. i'm still convinced its charger problem u are having tho. carlcare has media presence on nairaland and they can take it from here.
cc: carlcaresophia
Hello Aadvark! Thank you for your support.
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by aadvark: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
Hello Aadvark! Thank you for your support.
you are welcome.
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by rufans(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Rufans, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

I'm in Lagos...
and I know the carlcare in computer village
and the one at opebi..

which one should I go?
would I be charged?
I still have the receipt. it's just 2months old phone
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by Carlcaresophia: 6:17am On Nov 07, 2016
rufans:

I'm in Lagos...
and I know the carlcare in computer village
and the one at opebi..

which one should I go?
would I be charged?
I still have the receipt. it's just 2months old phone
Hello rufans, you can choose the one nearest to you. Below please find address and hotline of our Carlcare Service Center.
About the repair price you need to counsel with the local Carlcare directly (call the hotline or visist the Carlcare). If you need to visist Carlcare, we suggest you make advance appoint in Carlcare App so that you can save time waiting in the queue. Thank you!
Below please find address and hotline of our service center.
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
Re: Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
your follow come chargers are okay. At times the charger connects as USB so no noticeable charge.

FiX: after plugging in your charger, click on the battery Icon for charging details.
The correct thing should be charging on AC' so if you see charging over USB, simply remove the cord from your phone and re-insert

Hope this helps

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 4 X574 Full Specifications; A Real Dream Phone / Glo Splash Out Free Data For Their Customers / bb Q5 for sale...sold!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.