Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. (1352 Views)

Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by bolaino(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Hello My Fellow Nairalanders, my story is very True, I need help, I am very much deeply in love with this spirit, I sometimes see him in dreams, and I also hear him talk to me sometimes when I am not sleeping, he tells me a lot of things, secret things, he tells me about future events, he tells me about things that are yet to happen, and these things happen as he says, I have been seeing this spirit in my dreams now for almost 4 years, and night by night I see him more, please I need your advise, what should I do?
Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by finally1(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2016
grin if he comes this night, tell him to vuck sm sense into you

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by bolaino(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2016
finally1:
grin if he comes this night, tell him to vuck sm sense into you
thanks for the advise, but why do you think he might be a gay spirit? Just curious.
Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by finally1(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2016
bolaino:
thanks for the advise, but why do you think he might be a gay spirit? Just curious.

wait o... you are male ?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by luminouz(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Ayam not really understanding!
Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by bolaino(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2016
finally1:

wait o... you are male ?
yes, I am a Man, in my early 30s
Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by bolaino(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2016
luminouz:
Ayam not really understanding!
thanks bro, for commenting, please, what don't you understand? Let me know, so that I can explain better. Thank you.
Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by luminouz(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2016
bolaino:
thanks bro, for commenting, please, what don't you understand? Let me know, so that I can explain better. Thank you.
Are u a man? N is d spirit a man too?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by bolaino(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
luminouz:

Are u a man? N is d spirit a man too?
yes I am a Man, and the spirit is a Man also.
Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by luminouz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
bolaino:
yes I am a Man, and the spirit is a Man also.
That one Na out of my territory oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by bolaino(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
luminouz:
That one Na out of my territory oooo!
Thank You for your Honesty.
Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by gozzlin: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
What I'm struggling to understand is why you are in love with a male. Are you gay by any chance?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by Warhawk(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
didn't knw there were gay spirits..

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by engrMikemd(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
then go marry it or what are you wanting for?
Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by bolaino(m): 4:45am On Nov 03, 2016
gozzlin:
What I'm struggling to understand is why you are in love with a male. Are you gay by any chance?
Thank you for you candid question, Not at all, I am not gay, Honestly speaking. I Love him, I'm not Lusting after him, I'm not trying to have intercourse with him, our Love is beyond the Material. Our Love is Esoteric and Primordial.
Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by bolaino(m): 4:58am On Nov 03, 2016
bolaino:
Thank you for your candid question, Not at all, I am not gay, Honestly speaking. I Love him, I'm not Lusting after him, I'm not trying to have intercourse with him, our Love is beyond the Material. Our Love is Esoteric and Primordial.
Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 03, 2016
Bro, the kind level your m@dness dey now eeh, even TB Joshua go refer you to another god of man.undecided
Re: Please Advise, I Am In Love With A Spirit. by gozzlin: 5:41am On Nov 03, 2016
bolaino:
Thank you for you candid question, Not at all, I am not gay, Honestly speaking. I Love him, I'm not Lusting after him, I'm not trying to have intercourse with him, our Love is beyond the Material. Our Love is Esoteric and Primordial.

Okay. Obviously, that spirit can never be a clean spirit. You'll have to extricate yourself from its influence. Such relationships don't usually end well. Break that unholy union.

I have a feeling it's a female spirit, and it might put up a fight whenever you're ready to marry. Such spirits can be a stumbling block in marriage. Christians call them demons, familiar spirits etc, and Muslims refer to them as jinns. Each of these two main religions have prescribed ways of dealing with the issues related to the unholy spirits. You'll do yourself a world of good by ending the relationship. But, if you're comfortable with the spirit, then you can proceed and see how it goes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Me For Days If I Refuse To Give Him Money? / ... / (l.eaked Video I8+)-chemistry Teacher F,vckk The Senior Girl After Practical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.