Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back (39662 Views)

Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship / Kiss Daniels Proudly Flies Colour As A Rugged Lord. See Comments / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by ehissi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Why does she look like the ghost of scooby doo.......undecided
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Kyllahmc(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Is the picture for hallowing?
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Dyt(f): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
HIScraziness:

That babe could give your deek a run for it's efficiencygrin grin

Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
ojuju kalaba

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by whiteprince(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
I like her makeup

As far as its not sucking my blood,am ok with it

Why are u guys having headache on her makeup ehh?that is what she want oo,for u guys to complain and die of headache ontop her matter

I have watched her interview where she said it gives her joy when people are hating on her photo and her appearance

The worst part is that she don't even know that most of u guys exist but all of u know she does exist and u are here killing urselves

To me oo,I like it,its her life

She looks like chinko women in CAT WOMAN movie...lol

EXTRA PLOT FOR SALE

I guess u have seen the size of the land...contact me asap

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by beautiful232(f): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
dunno why people don't mind their business!

her skin,her business!
fans should stop blasting celebrities haba
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2016

Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Maximus85(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
What bothers me is this. Can your iPhone take you a selfie and still snap you whole while snapping yourself a selfie with the iPhone. Abeg who dey "understanding" for here?

This picture is not taking in front of a mirror. This one na outside.

This is just for show. Someone else is snapping you while you are holding your phone. You just want us to know you have an iPhone.

God know say I no dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by assfreaky(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nawa o. Everybody don white finish for Naija.

Please, I wan settle down o. Where I fit get black girl marry?
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Ginaz(f): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thank God I can walk boldly without having the need to makeup, if you like makeup that's good for you. grin
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by assfreaky(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ginaz:
Thank God I can walk boldly without having the need to makeup, if you like makeup that's good for you. grin

Chai, see beautiful woman.
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by emymeeky: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
See knuckles

Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by NobleRomm(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
if i tell u how u be ehhhh... u wunt like me
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by kosheybhad(f): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Issokay
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by kosheybhad(f): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Maximus85:
What bothers me is this. Can your iPhone take you a selfie and still snap you whole while snapping yourself a selfie with the iPhone. Abeg who dey "understanding" for here?

This picture is not taking in front of a mirror. This one na outside.

This is just for show. Someone else is snapping you while you are holding your phone. You just want us to know you have an iPhone.

God know say I no dey lie.
Abi o
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Annie939(f): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
the makeup too much oooooooo
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Ada9103(f): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
I won't say anything lipsrsealed
She fine angry angry
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by ring7(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
I thought she is a Muslim?
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by HIScraziness(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dyt:

I wonna know if you're f or m; as regards your personal text though tongue tongue
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Kingbuhari(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
I blame this recession.... Afonjas has taken over bleaching cream industry.... See her ugly face.... maybe that's her own Halloween costume
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Anyway i blame president bubu for dis
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Kingbuhari(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
I blame this recession.... Afonjas has taken over bleaching cream industry.... See her ugly face.... her Halloween costume fine
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Dyt(f): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
HIScraziness:

I wonna know if you're f or m; as regards your personal text though tongue tongue

F

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by HIScraziness(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dyt:

F

cheesy cheesy

Dang!! Have done the needful cheesy cheesy
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Dyt(f): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
HIScraziness:

Dang!! Have done the needful cheesy cheesy

Crazy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by HIScraziness(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dyt:

Crazy
cheesy cheesy

Finally got that feeling of meeting a female friend here; mission accomplished!! cheesy cheesy

Awayu btw
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Pringlez: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Young03:
see her face like ori okpa nsukka

Guy u funny gannnnn!!!
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Dyt(f): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
HIScraziness:

Finally got that feeling of meeting a female friend here; mission accomplished!! cheesy cheesy

Awayu btw

When there are lots that wanna be friends
First time I am reading this

Not bad
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by HIScraziness(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dyt:

When there are lots that wanna be friends
First time I am reading this

Not bad

Ama see you around wink wink
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Elfaris(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin
ellahzy:
so that's her face I thought it was a Halloween mask .undecided
grin
ellahzy:
so that's her face I thought it was a Halloween mask .undecided
lol... abeg no kill me with laugh.
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by aalangel(f): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Why did she have to bleach like this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Nigerian Musicians That Didn’t Shine In 2016 / Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) / Don Jazzy, D'banj, AY & Mr Patrick Photoshopped As Kupe Boys. Jazzy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.