Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,743 members, 7,952,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Marketing Position In A Cosmetic/pharmaceutical Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketing Position In A Cosmetic/pharmaceutical Company (659 Views)

Vacancy At A New Pharmaceutical Company / Sales And Marketing Position / An FMCG Company Is Recruiting - Marketing Position For 40 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Position In A Cosmetic/pharmaceutical Company by DTvzi: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2009
I hold a product development position in a company based in Lagos, importing very high quality clinically tested cosmetic products from Europe. Our products are largely without direct competition in the market, and are not deceptively packaged as one would expect from this line of business. However, the company was not being run very properly and remained a small business till I joined last year.

When I joined, I knew I could turn the place around, but my ideas would not be tested till I showed proof of competence, since the owners are pretty much set in their old ways. In that one year, I have been able to improve business by 120% and have earned the respect of the board. I have not been charged to re-develop the brand.

To help me do this, I will need for immediate employment, two very smart marketing executives, with good experience and ability to learn. My target execs must be forward thinking, innovative, ready to work and contribute in a team, and help promote the brand.

I would have handed my recruitment to an HR firm, but I want to be personally involved and responsible for who gets hired, as I have specific needs. I will personally interview the person, on phone, through email and in person before referring to meet the Managing Director.

No, this is not a scam, and you’re not required to pay any fees.

To avoid getting my inbox spammed, I’m setting up a temporary box,[b] [email]hr@thompsonandgracepharm.com[/email] [/b]to receive enquiries/resumes/CVs. Instructions will be sent in a reply to applicants’ email.
Re: Marketing Position In A Cosmetic/pharmaceutical Company by DTvzi: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
Hello All,

I have recieved a good number of responses, but I to add that marketing experience is very important. While we will try to give everyone a chance, it will take extra ordinary effort to get hired without experience. Point there is that if you aren't experienced in the required field, you would have to be a genius to get hired.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Job In Oil & Gas Firm / Redemmer's Uni Calling For Job Test / Some So Called "interviewers" & Craze For Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.