Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Serious Suppliers Needed Urgently - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Serious Suppliers Needed Urgently (520 Views)

I Need Serious Suppliers Of Soybean, Paddy Rice And Maize 2 / I Need Serious Suppliers Of Soybean And Maize / Catfish Fingerlings Suppliers Needed Urgently In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Suppliers Needed Urgently by uwem18: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
I have a network of big companies that are ready to buy these produce listed below

Maize
Casava
Soy beans
Sesame seeds

if you are a supplier or farmer and will be ready to supply when there is order from this companies then you can contact me.
Your price and quality will be the most determine factors. please make sure you have any of this produce before you contact me.

WhatsApp 09052295008.
Re: Serious Suppliers Needed Urgently by BossMarvel: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2016
I am into supply of agro products and I have direct contact with lots of farmers and associations that do have warehouses stocked with various agro products like these you are seeking.
The only problem is that many of them do not normally like the hectic procedures most of these companies give from bringing of samples to making the supply and sometimes delayed payments.

If these companies have representatives that can come to the warehouses, inspect the products, make payment and load then I can show you were you will meet real people ready for good business.

(1) (Reply)

Urea Fertilizer For Sale / Expert On Plantain Sucker Multiplication / Export Contracts Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.