Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) (56026 Views)

Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys / Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks / How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by africanusvu(m): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
I cant read any story.i only read an imcomprehensive post.well.OP.d truth is u dnt buy d Venza frm dat biz.bt if u did.then u arnt as wise as u think.just made som savings frm a smal scale.and ur first investment is buying a venza.then rushng to nairaland to show up.dnt u knw wat d amt u used in buying dat car can fetch 4 u if u invest it.my friend u ar nt wort my praise

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Icemany: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
pretydiva:
carry my worn out torn undies go river,if all d fishes nor die cheesy..rubbish

I am not suprised,why wont they all die...
Deplorable Dirrty Despicable Diva... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by RitzyPrince(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Only in 9ja will someone buy a car and it'll be nation wide news. I am not understanding undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by redcliff: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
brand new venza na achievement? na wa o..

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Icemany: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
deolu2000:

Gbenu e soun! Which one you get? "Your younger brother built a house, you say he is into smugling,abeg why you no go do oil bunkery abi pirate to build your own" -proverb

Ibu onye iberibe.
I na gha aghota edemede nkiti.
Na ni ihe imara bu iri ofe obara obara:Translate:A stitch in time saves nine "-Another proverb
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by pretydiva(f): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Icemany:

I am not suprised,why wont they all die...
Deplorable Dirrty Despicable Diva... cheesy cheesy cheesy
wat u quoted, wasn't wat I typed. Be laughing over ur stu.pidity

To the mod/mods/person dat changed it, I"ll leave u 2 ur wickedness
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Icemany: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
pretydiva:
wat u quoted, wasn't wat I typed. Be laughing over ur stu.pidity

To the mod/mods/person dat changed it, I"ll leave u 2 ur wickedness

My dear i squash the beef!
Friends?
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by AreaFada2: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
africanusvu:
I cant read any story.i only read an imcomprehensive post.well.OP.d truth is u dnt buy d Venza frm dat biz.bt if u did.then u arnt as wise as u think.just made som savings frm a smal scale.and ur first investment is buying a venza.then rushng to nairaland to show up.dnt u knw wat d amt u used in buying dat car can fetch 4 u if u invest it.my friend u ar nt wort my praise

You nor go keep quiet before those who worship material things descend on you.

If you suggest she should have invested in property or open another shop or diversify, those who show off every little thing they acquire with their last money on social media will never get your point. They will say you have bad belle. That is where we are right now in Africa.

No wonder we do not produce the Mark Zuckerbergs and Bill Gates of this world.

Aliko Dangote is known to be very parsimonious. We can see how far he has gone.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by soloroyality(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Yeah don't play it as if life depends on it.

EHMIR:
Abeg shey to dey play nairabet everyday na business,cos dis my guy say na investment,say "one day" im go reap im investment
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by AreaFada2: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
africanusvu:

You nor go keep quiet before those who worship material things descend on you.

If you suggest she should have invested in property or open another shop or diversify, those who show off every little thing they acquire with their last money on social media will never get your point. They will say you have bad belle. That is where we are right now in Africa.

No wonder we do not produce the Mark Zuckerbergs and Bill Gates of this world.

Aliko Dangote is known to be very parsimonious. Even bargaining over car parking fee. We can see how far he has gone.
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Icemany:
Dats not a brand new venza.
It is a 2009 venza..toks...packaged with waterproof by these berger boys.

Congrats oh!
Mr I Too Know..can we see your 2016 Venza??
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
africanusvu:
Oga your just talking this same life that we will all die one day. let her enjoy her life abeg. If you haven't suffered before you won't appreciate poverty moreover for her to purchase this sort of vehicle that means business has been booming and if you read the last statement she said she's up to something big that mans pepper don rest.. Let her enjoy her life Bros,she no dey compete with dangote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Icemany: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Justdulla:

Mr I Too Know..can we see your 2016 Venza??

You are just duller than the average dullard.
By their names you shall know them.
Go back ,take a deep breath and read my comments,this time slowly,
Atta boy!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by brain247(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Icemany:

Congrats oh!
Which one do you have?
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Icemany: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
brain247:

Which one do you have?

Oh my goodness!
What a daft generation!
For the last time i corrected an erroneous post.
I didnt diss the lady!!!!
Why are you young people not smart?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by MrCounselor: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
okay o
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by dayleke: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
No be "Tokunbo" o but na "Tear rubber".
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Gossiplover:
Giving up so soon can never profit you, if your business is involved. This is a case of a woman by name Nneka, who almost gave up on her small business. But she strived harder and today she is an owner of a brand new Venza.

Read what she wrote on her Instagram page.

“The best part of this car is the fact that it was bought by a business I almost gave up on 
I don't know how many of u want to give up on your small business , but I urge you to keep pushing , never give up cause 1 day it will begin to pay off .
Even up till a year ago , I never knew#hairbywanneka will buy me a phone but today it bought me a Venza that am in love with 
Even hubby is all smiles , super proud of he's young wife 
You can also make ur hubby proud 
Just keep doing wat ur doing 
Thanks to every body that has ever bought a closure, 1 bundle and 20bundles , I love u all
Am still working on something big that will make u guys believe even more on wat u are doing right now thanks guys 
I love u all”

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/woman-who-bought-brand-new-venza-from.html

Please help me tell our girls, 70% of girls in lagos want to do runs, they got no job yet they all use S7 and Iphone 6, devices costing 150 plus, all they do is ask for airtime, uber and where are you taking me, what will u give me, regular babes have alll turned sexx to something sex, so many can't even work yet they will still come here and lik and comment... anyways what's my p.. am off.. happy for the young creative lady tho,not those lazy ones taht will blame th economy for evrything as if 2 years where Jonathan was in power, they were working or making money legit wise.. smiley cool
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by MrCounselor: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
MMM must pay cheesy

ehn, ma niqqa cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Icemany:

You are just duller than the average dullard.
By their names you shall know them.
Go back ,take a deep breath and read my comments,this time slowly,
Atta boy!
Its just so unfortunate that your in this forum. Nothing meaningful to contribute,nothing meaningful to exhibit just hate and bad belle. Go and get your Venza and leave the woman alone. Bad belle undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Icemany: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Justdulla:

Its just so unfortunate that your in this forum. Nothing meaningful to contribute,nothing meaningful to exhibit just hate and bad belle. Go and get your Venza and leave the woman alone. Bad belle undecided

Come dis small boy stop quoting me
Go and do your homework now!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by onionsoup(f): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Yes o,
Even tho oloshos need to read this..
Make dem no give up for their business..

Let no one mind me o..
Na joke I dey o.

I musto mind you oo. You too rottin. Embrace Jesus today. grin
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by mykel25(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Icemany:

Congrats oh!

You typed that from my hands......odometer or adonbelivit besides dem dey reset odometer too this days

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by ImoRiver: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Owerri girl.
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Icemany: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
mykel25:

You typed that from my hands......odometer or adonbelivit besides dem dey reset odometer too this days

Your head is der!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by skoriba: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mavin1:

Bros who asked you
[img][/img]

She for go buy INNOSON Motors so we can know she bought brand new car, not this 2009 Venza of 175,000km mileage.

#SUPPORT MADE IN NIGERIA Pls!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by modsRbastard: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Her husband right now...

grin grin grin grin

Lmao grin

Meanwhile... Smellymouth, this unclezuma don dey rival you ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by vectoh(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
are u sure the money is strictly from ur hairdressing business? ...are there no gifts from them alhaji involved? .. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by willibounce1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Taaaa! Talk another thing abegi...but serious money dey hair business... most girls spend millions on these artificial hair and some have to change hair every week or even 4 days. Especially oloshos..

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
maybe she makes hair for aisha, patience and allison
brand new venza
let me google the price
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Culin(f): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
JIXZ:
if we do national
investigation now
no be only that hair
business the fetch her
that money oo
but it might
"The other room"
money and
"cucumber"things.
shocked
JIXZ:
if we do national
investigation now
no be only that hair
business the fetch her
that money oo
but it might
"The other room"
money and
"cucumber"things.
if only you settled down to read the story you would have seen where she mentioned husband. Not everyone is as messed up..
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hope she's not a tenant though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) / Dangote Refinery Completes The Installation Of All 18 Transformers (Photos) / What Is Devaluation Of Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.