Stats: 3,193,288 members, 7,950,497 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Guys, Why Are You Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Are You Single? (501 Views)

Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

Guys, Why Are You Single? by afroLAD: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Some men were asked this question, "why are you single?"

One answered, "being fat and shy isn't helping".

Another said "because I'm selfish".

I'm married though but it'll be interesting to know what answers guys on Nairaland will have to the question. So guys, why are you single?
Re: Guys, Why Are You Single? by DaddySLY(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
dating is a crazy game tat gives birth to heart ache grin...
Re: Guys, Why Are You Single? by natsuDragneel: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
afroLAD:
Some men were asked this question, "why are you single?"

One answered, "being fat and shy isn't helping".

Another said "because I'm selfish".

I'm married though but it'll be interesting to know what answers guys on Nairaland will have to the question. So guys, why are you single?

Isn't that the question of the day undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Why Are You Single? by bitchcrafts: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
I will be too toxic for her to bear. This guy here ain't got stable personality (yet)
Re: Guys, Why Are You Single? by Ginaz(f): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Cos some no money
Re: Guys, Why Are You Single? by Davash222(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
We are all ready to settle down but your brother(bubu) no gree make pepper rest... Abi na sand wife and kids go chop
Re: Guys, Why Are You Single? by Warhawk(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Don't want no stress...
Re: Guys, Why Are You Single? by Beadex1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
am not ready to employ any girl in the disguise of dating.......girls are using dating as a decoy to render guys poor and perhaps am not ready to grant any emotional gratification to someone who doesnt value it.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Single? by kabula(f): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
I single because I dey fear all this witch girl. I swear
Re: Guys, Why Are You Single? by midehill(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
iyam single cu's I dnt want anoda heart break

"My Mum Dee Up Before Me" (must Read!) / How Many times Did You Have Sex A Month / Marriage Man\woman...only.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9