Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,752 members, 7,905,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why Judge Miss Anambra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Judge Miss Anambra (755 Views)

Video: Watch Leaked Video Of Miss Anambra 2015 Having Sekz / The Unizik Medical Student/ Miss Anambra 2015 Lesbian Se X Video, ”why I Did It” / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Judge Miss Anambra by benavatar(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Last week or so, a friend of mine made a post about not being able to buy cucumber in public because people were staring at her. I didn't understand the post because I was pretty much distracted by so much work on my desk so I missed the trending news.
Okay, Miss Anambra was the reason many women won't buy cucumber in public. Don't know how I missed the gist, but I somehow did. Well, that's old news. Just stumbled on a report now and decided to read up articles and some blogs and yes the video! Curiosity won't let me be.
Okay, she made a sex tape with her friend. A lesbian tape for that matter and with a cucumber! Oh ye righteous Nigerians! Free her small. Do I approve? Hell no! But then our society doesn't, that is why most of y'all are lucky. It's her secret, she got unlucky.
What's baffles me is that lesbianism and homosexuality isn't new and so uncommon. Most people that watched that video watched it for entertainment and probably relished the experience and maybe put it on re-play. Don't crucify her unless you do not live in a glass house. Just because you do not have videos out there of your perverted sex life doesn't make you righteous. If the video is real, it's not your business.
You'd be surprised that 1-3 women out of 10 you know are lesbians or have practiced acts of lesbianism so also for men. Even you reading this post are probably one or have indulged in the present past. Condemn the act, love and show love to the victim. You've probably done worse.

1 Like

Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
I Think YOU Are Sex Starve undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
You people should leave my namesake alone.... Haba!!!!!
Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by diehardanusfan(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
oga shutup and go and make a gay video then post it online and expect people to applaud you for it undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by DaddySLY(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
diehardanusfan:
oga shutup and go and make a gay video then post it online and expect people to applaud you for it undecided undecided
u wicked o grin
Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by thesicilian: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
benavatar:
Last week or so, a friend of mine made a post about not being able to buy cucumber in public because people were staring at her. I didn't understand the post because I was pretty much distracted by so much work on my desk so I missed the trending news.
Okay, Miss Anambra was the reason many women won't buy cucumber in public. Don't know how I missed the gist, but I somehow did. Well, that's old news. Just stumbled on a report now and decided to read up articles and some blogs and yes the video! Curiosity won't let me be.
Okay, she made a sex tape with her friend. A lesbian tape for that matter and with a cucumber! Oh ye righteous Nigerians! Free her small. Do I approve? Hell no! But then our society doesn't, that is why most of y'all are lucky. It's her secret, she got unlucky.
What's baffles me is that lesbianism and homosexuality isn't new and so uncommon. Most people that watched that video watched it for entertainment and probably relished the experience and maybe put it on re-play. Don't crucify her unless you do not live in a glass house. Just because you do not have videos out there of your perverted sex life doesn't make you righteous. If the video is real, it's not your business.
You'd be surprised that 1-3 women out of 10 you know are lesbians or have practiced acts of lesbianism so also for men. Even you reading this post are probably one or have indulged in the present past. Condemn the act, love and show love to the victim. You've probably done worse.
What is this one saying?!

1 Like

Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by DaddySLY(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
she cute o.... infact lemme goan watch it again...wey dah video sef... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nma27:
You people should leave my namesake alone.... Haba!!!!!
SWEERY DO YOU KNOW WHAT angry
Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
SWEERY DO YOU KNOW WHAT angry
What
Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
I thought we've moved over this undecided
Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nma27:
What
I have long prenis cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
I have long prenis cheesy cheesy
F**k off Boiy
Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
2...Ha Ha....for this Op
Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by QuietHammer(m): 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
The op is silly. Is homosexuality not against the law? If the two beeches were two sweaty guys drilling each other's holes peacefully in their room will you still type this sentimental trash?
Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nma27:
F**k off Boiy
angry
Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by Afonjas: 1:23am On Nov 02, 2016
luckup
Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by bimbod(m): 1:24am On Nov 02, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
angry
How Dare You angry
Re: Why Judge Miss Anambra by Afonjas: 1:25am On Nov 02, 2016
QuietHammer:
The op is silly. Is homosexuality not against the law? If the two beeches were two sweaty guys drilling each other's holes peacefully in their room will you still type this sentimental trash?

the law is stupid law and will benefit no Nigeria, Nigeria is a fuckeddd up country

(1) (Reply)

Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'Antichrist' (WATCH VIDEO) / My Keywords / Photo Of The Day: In A Situation Like This, how would you react?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.