Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,060 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:31 PM

Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. (6040 Views)

4 Things That Really Turn Women Off! / These Are 5 Simple Things Men Can Do To Turn Women On Instantly / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyAnn:

grin grin cheesy
Because, there is no how the society won't put him under pressure to do so.

Looooool grin grin
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lol......a click to DM won't be a bad idea...wink
Depends on U.
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:
Depends on U.

Hmmmmmm.....am impressed...i hope you're close to your mail grin

1 Like

Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Hmmmmmm.....am impressed...i hope you're close to your mail grin

Yh. I guess I have an issue with it on nl angry
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by LorDBolton(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyAnn:

You nailed it. However good grammar gives men the extra edge... Trust me on that. Women aren't really that attracted to looks per se. Being smart is the new sexy haven't you heard? grin grin

Lols... I guess so
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

Yh. I guess I have an issue with it on nl angry

Huh.....issue with what cry
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Huh.....issue with what cry

Aww my email.
Ok i'll try it again.
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:

Aww my email. Ok i'll try it again.

Please do tongue
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by Thashen(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyAnn:
1) Poor Grammar. Bad spelling and poor grammar are the biggest turnoffs for women when it come to texting the opposite sex. This is mostly because, making so much spell errors shows a lack of effort. That ultimately, is something which turns most women off, whether it's your English or your personal hygiene. grin
Damn, you kinda look like Bobbi Kristina.
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by LadyAnn(f): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thashen:
Damn, you kinda look like Bobbi Kristina.

No I absolutely do not.
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by davidif: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2016
LadyAnn:
1) Poor Grammar. Bad spelling and poor grammar are the biggest turnoffs for women when it come to texting the opposite sex. This is mostly because, making so much spell errors shows a lack of effort. That ultimately, is something which turns most women off, whether it's your English or your personal hygiene. grin

Wait what?!?! poor grammar? Wow! I am sorry but if i like you and you text me back the last i would be concerned about is whether you forgot to punctuate your sentence or your grammatical structure. I guess if you don't truly like someone you would look for an excuse not to be with them.
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by LadyAnn(f): 3:16am On Nov 25, 2016
davidif:

Wait what?!?! poor grammar? Wow! I am sorry but if i like you and you text me back the last i would be concerned about is whether you forgot to punctuate your sentence or your grammatical structure. I guess if you don't truly like someone you would look for an excuse not to be with them.

Ok.. What is the first thing a man notices when he meets a lady for the first time? Her looks and shape. If she is smart or has good manners, God fearing, hardworking etc. All these are attributes that come after isn't it?
Similarly, women also have qualities that they look for when assessing a man. Good grammar is one of those. Tis true!
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by davidif: 3:22am On Nov 25, 2016
LadyAnn:

Ok.. What is the first thing a man notices when he meets a lady for the first time? Her looks and shape. If she is smart or has good manners, God fearing, hardworking etc. All these are attributes that come after isn't it?
Similarly, women also have qualities that they look for when assessing a man. Good grammar is one of those. Tis true!

Wow! so what if he is not a native speaker of English?

1 Like

Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by LadyAnn(f): 2:43am On Nov 26, 2016
davidif:

Wow! so what if he is not a native speaker of English?

Good point!! undecided
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 26, 2016
This is what does my head in....
Short hand that I cannot decipher
Please see the photo
How can sexy work if I have to figure it what it is you are trying to say first?

Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Nigerian ladies generally are terrible conversationalists -- so terrible they make a two-day old convo seem as old as erosions in a fishless desert. Why would I want to know what text habits turns off a Dullsville in human form?
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by LadyAnn(f): 3:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Raine80:
This is what does my head in....
Short hand that I cannot decipher
Please see the photo
How can sexy work if I have to figure it what it is you are trying to say first?

Exactly my dear.... What I get from that photo is a lazy schmuck, who probably has poor personal hygiene and is generally very untidy. He is too lazy to type or make an effort and does not take life seriously. Most likely a high school dropout. grin

1 Like

Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by SlimmB(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2016
LadyAnn:
i possesses all that yet she can catch a grenade for me... grin grin grin
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by Doubleagent008(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
clap for yourself ma'am.

So how do we start a conversation ma?
you apply via a Formal letter. see talk. people creating all kinda rules for themselves.
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by leyman10(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
LadyAnn:

You nailed it. However good grammar gives men the extra edge... Trust me on that. Women aren't really that attracted to looks per se. Being smart is the new sexy haven't you heard? grin grin
hello!!! you are so cutie
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by LadyAnn(f): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
leyman10:
hello!!! you are so cutie

Lol... Smh. Hello.
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by leyman10(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
LadyAnn:

Lol... Smh. Hello.
why the smh?
Re: Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. by chibabe259(f): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
At the end if his dick is not vagina road worthy, off I go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Expose Girl With HIV On Facebook(photos) / You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! / I Really Need A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.