Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,981 members, 7,942,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Chance To 'Marry An Average Joe' On Screen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chance To 'Marry An Average Joe' On Screen (1082 Views)

Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' / On-stage Versus On-screen Acting / Who's Your Favourite On-screen Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chance To 'Marry An Average Joe' On Screen by oremoren(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2007
An international reality television show tagged Marry An Average Joe, is set to start off early this year. Anyone heard about it?

A new version of the reality show is been planned for Nigerians, its tagged "Average Joe Nigeria". registration starts soon.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chance To 'Marry An Average Joe' On Screen by Seun(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2007
Women marry average Joes all the time. I don't see what's unique or TV-worthy about that concept!
Re: Chance To 'Marry An Average Joe' On Screen by toptho(f): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2007
dont think thats new.i have seen like 2 of it.A beautiful girl is meant to choose from a group of geeks but in the twist they bring in fine guys and i have not watched any that the girl picked the average joe
Re: Chance To 'Marry An Average Joe' On Screen by crazbrntt: 3:12am On Jan 15, 2007
yea dude, my friend is going to be in it. She taped the commercial today.
Re: Chance To 'Marry An Average Joe' On Screen by Seun(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2007
Can you tell us what's special about marrying an average joe?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live Tv On Web (nta) Keep Up With The Election From U.s. / Which Is Your Favorite Tv Show? / Bba 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.