Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,289 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Best Place To Search For Jobs In Kaduna State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Best Place To Search For Jobs In Kaduna State (801 Views)

5 Ways To Search For Jobs After Graduation / Why Would You Pay Someone N50k For Jobs Of 4 People? / 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Place To Search For Jobs In Kaduna State by KDCityForum(f): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2016
We have put all the necessary things in place in making sure that we provide kaduna resident and beyond latest jobs information update daily. All you need to do is Click here to Check for new kaduna jobs to apply and be rest assure of getting a job soon. You can also subscribe if you Want To Get Unadvertised Job Openings In Kaduna Nigeria. Only the smart get employed this day.

Best Regard!!
Re: The Best Place To Search For Jobs In Kaduna State by EMriss(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2016
KDCityForum:
We have put all the necessary things in place in making sure that we provide kaduna resident and beyond latest jobs information update daily. All you need to do is Click here to Check for new kaduna jobs to apply and be rest assure of getting a job soon. You can also subscribe if you Want To Get Unadvertised Job Openings In Kaduna Nigeria. Only the smart get employed this day.

Best Regard!!
hmmm..still following like follow follow..i foresee you making name in d nearest future. pls dont giv up the good work. i"m freelancer + based in kaduna as well.
Re: The Best Place To Search For Jobs In Kaduna State by EMriss(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2016
the site needs some adjustments. i can help if you care for it
Re: The Best Place To Search For Jobs In Kaduna State by KDCityForum(f): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2016
EMriss:
the site needs some adjustments. i can help if you care for it
Nice one bro! Where do you stay in KD .
Re: The Best Place To Search For Jobs In Kaduna State by EMriss(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
KDCityForum:
Nice one bro! Where do you stay in KD .
SABO....you?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Weapons Engineer / Internship Recruitment At Jumia Nigeria / We Are Hiring Ushers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.